Mac Jones is a bush league punk

JustInFudge

Seems this type of thing is taught up in New England Whining bitch Brady does the same dam thing like trying to kick people (see Grady Jarret Atlanta Falcons) after he gets sacked then complaining to ref that he got tackled too hard both are bitches 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Seems this type of thing is taught up in New England Whining bitch Brady does the same dam thing like trying to kick people (see Grady Jarret Atlanta Falcons) after he gets sacked then complaining to ref that he got tackled too hard both are bitches 

And a pre nfl indoctrination with little Nicky. 

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Someone is going to decimate him with an illegal hit and a go fund me will instantly pay off the resultant fine and then some.

Teams are definitely picking up on this and I think he's going to get Warren Sapp'd one day after a turnover....

10 minutes ago, TNJet said:

He's a crybaby thats not used to losing. I think I read somewhere he never lost a game in high school or college. If so, maybe just 1 game.

1 in college, 1 in high school but I dont see how losing has anything to do w/ being a dirty bush league scumbag.

• Upvote 3

This is true I’ve seen some of his actions before like this. But give him some credit after a Zach type of stat performance in first half he brought his team back with big plays against a Bengals team that seemed to be asleep not his fault that Stevenson fumbled when he did. I didn’t watch game but followed closely on Gamecast. 

He is a loathsome piece of sh*t. Between is nonstop brooding around the field, showing up his teammates and coaches, and dirty bullsh*t…

Mac is nowhere near good enough to act the way he does. At least Brady is a first ballot hall of famer. 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup, total scumbag player. He will get his some day. 

Falling in front of the trailing player was pretty bad. That’s the kind of move that informs the other players in the league you do not care about their health and livelihood. Trust me… they are taking notes.

• Upvote 3