<<< Official Christmas Football Sunday Thread >>>

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I just want to make a point. And know I’ll be ripped for it. And I’m not trying to defend Zach. But a lot of bad quarterbacking this season even from good/great QBs. Maybe not as bad as Zach on Thursday or against NEP. Like in yesterdays Bengals NEP game. Burrow was 40-52-375-2 picks one for a pick 6. He had big numbers but not a good game. His team won because the opposing Rb fumbled inside the 5 in closing minutes of game score would have closed the game for Patriots. Zach  couldn’t move O but no turnovers. In a rain storm. 

This is a nonsensical point though.  Burrow is a proven star.  Who cares that he had a bad game?

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Numerous offensive line injuries slowed down the Chiefs in the Super Bowl in 2021, not Bowles.

Weird how many defenses copied his game plan   You should apply lol 

They were the better team today," Mahomes told reporters. "They beat us pretty good, the worst I think I've been beaten in a long time. They took away our deep stuff. They took away the sidelines, and they did a good job of rallying to the football and making tackles. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This is a nonsensical point though.  Burrow is a proven star.  Who cares that he had a bad game?

A lot of bad games by QBs in 2022 and Burrow is imo not yet a proven star. Btw Zach credited with one pick on Thursday but I think it was a toss up at end of first half. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1