Costello: White cleared, will start Sunday

dbatesman

46 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

This is huge. We did not need another week of practice with a big ? over who the starting QB might be. Mike should now get 100% if 1st team reps with the game plan. Zack can run the scout team!

Any word on who our BUQB will be? ZW or Tebow?

Strevbow...Let's hope Mike LeFleur flips to the back of his playbook to find a few plays that might get us a first down on 3rd and 9.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

That doesn't help.  The opposition knows that the Jets are running when Streveler is in the game and that they can't run when he's not.

I didn’t like the way Saleh used him on Thursday. You don’t use him for series or the rest of the game I’d have gone instead with Flacco relieving Zach. You put him in for plays as a change up or goal line plays etc. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I’d keep Strevler active and dress 3 QB’s

I saw enough of him last week to think the jets should have a taysom hill type of package for him. His passes look ugly but he’s accurate enough where he could catch a defense off guard and get some nice chunk plays weather be by run or pass.

4 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

I’d have all 4 qb active , strev comes in for run game if rbs can’t move the damn ball like the last 3-4 games…. I don’t want to see Flacco at all I rather see Zach how crazy it sounds

Wut. You can’t lose a special team’s player to make Zach active lol. He’s going to be inactive.  He’ll never play again for the jets. Saleh hates him lol 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

I’d have all 4 qb active , strev comes in for run game if rbs can’t move the damn ball like the last 3-4 games…. I don’t want to see Flacco at all I rather see Zach how crazy it sounds

No 4 QBs but I agree Zach as backup if he looks ok in practice. 

• Thumb Down 1

56 minutes ago, Wit said:

I feel so bad for MW, in that he's an average QB with no running game and an OL falling apart. This fanbase is so starved of decent QB play that he is our savior. Kind of crazy.

It's going to be fun watching people in shock when we can run the ball this week. Much of the issue with the o-line has been Zach Wilson. Teams don't respect him and sell out to stop the run. Then he takes too long to make decisions and creates his own pressure.

Watch. Bam Knight will win his second PZSROW @Seattle.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1