Elijah Moore rooting on our opposition

JETS SB

5 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Lol, what?

If you don’t find it disturbing that our “I am not getting enough targets”, benched WR, is tweeting and rooting on one of the teams we were battling a playoff spot for, then I can’t help you. It isn’t shocking that EM did this. He has proven he doesn’t give a crap about the team winning, after complaining about targets during a 4 game winning streak. I guess it would be ok for him tweeting and cheering on the Pats this weekend, because he is buddies with Rhomondre Stevenson. 

• Thumb Down 5
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

If you don’t find it disturbing that our “I am not getting enough targets”, benched WR, is tweeting and rooting on one of the teams we were battling a playoff spot for, then I can’t help you. It isn’t shocking that EM did this. He has proven he doesn’t give a crap about the team winning, after complaining about targets during a 4 game winning streak. I guess it would be ok for him tweeting and cheering on the Pats this weekend, because he is buddies with Rhomondre Stevenson. 

Lol, a lot of these guys know each other. They have friendships. These are professional athletes, not fans sitting on the couch. I don’t see anything here that says he’s rooting for the chargers. I see him commenting on a big play made by someone on the chargers. In addition to that, the chargers are no longer involved in the jets path to making the playoffs. Chill out dude. He’s a young guy on social media, making a very basic comment.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

If you don’t find it disturbing that our “I am not getting enough targets”, benched WR, is tweeting and rooting on one of the teams we were battling a playoff spot for, then I can’t help you.

I don't find it disturbing.  I do find this exchange disturbing, however:

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

What difference does that make. My daughter was a pitcher on her high-school  softball team. She loaded the bases in the 9th inning with a 1 run lead and her coach took her out. She left the game crying. I told her this is how it is in sports. Your coach was trying to win. If you are going to react like this, you should quit (relief  pitcher have up a double on the first pitch btw) 

2 hours ago, JETS SB said:

I am happy your daughter was benched. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Didn't tell everyone here to ef off? Why are you still  here?