Kevinc855 had enough

kevinc855

I think at this point, getting MW back in there at least gives us something to cheer for, a reason to watch. As far as Zach and JD, JD better have another stellar draft in 2023 or it will be over. If we screw up another first round pick like Becton and Zach, I don't  think we can look past that. We need to select another QB so I am expecting to take one in the first or second round (most likely the second) and he needs to hit this time. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Look at this guy wants the instant coffee.

Couldn't watch very long but good luck being miserable Kevin.

Having absolutely nothing to do with instant coffee, reading your post made me think of the Borden instant milk shakes that used to come in a can in the 60's and 70's.

They need to bring those bask.

• Ugh 1

7 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

Shades of a young Fracesca. This has potential. 

lol was a mike and mad dog guy for years. Was thinking the same thing. Between the slow gate, the at times raspy voice, the "lemme tell you something" this guy is a thinner, younger Francesca lol

Actually not a bad listen. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DaJetsnut75 said:

lol was a mike and mad dog guy for years. Was thinking the same thing. Between the slow gate, the at times raspy voice, the "lemme tell you something" this guy is a thinner, younger Francesca lol

Actually not a bad listen. 

My very favorite part of this post is that I know exactly who made it. 

Referring to yourself in the third person is interesting enough, but just how many personalities do you have? 

A big problem with our fan base is we’ve been beaten down so long, we grasp at any straws of hope we can, a good pick, here and there, a rare FA signing who works out…

The results here have been terrible under JD so far. 13 wins in 3 years, and we are currently on a 4 game losing streak and on the verge of an epic collapse and blowing a playoff spot.

Yet Jet fans look at what has been a mediocre season to this point and are happy with the “big picture”... to us this feels like a huge step forward. That’s crazy, imo. If we lose the next two, even that “good” feeling will disappear.

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

That was pretty much on point Kevin. My only issue, and from the comments so far it seems I’m the only one to have it, is I had to struggle to hear what you were saying.

I was able to though, and I agreed with what you were saying. So…. Nice job. Turns out you’re not bad at this! ?

Thanks ghost. Amateur at best for sure. Need to work on the logistics of the whole thing 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I think at this point, getting MW back in there at least gives us something to cheer for, a reason to watch. As far as Zach and JD, JD better have another stellar draft in 2023 or it will be over. If we screw up another first round pick like Becton and Zach, I don't  think we can look past that. We need to select another QB so I am expecting to take one in the first or second round (most likely the second) and he needs to hit this time. 

Don’t be surprised if the launching of Wilson by the jets is a bit premature. I hope the jets don’t use a knee jerk reaction to the fans to choose their players. Sure Wilson has not performed very well on a consistent basis. It also seems he’s not liked that well by his team mates. But you know that would all change with wins. Wins will pull the team together with or without Wilson.  As for mike Effin white, it’s great to see the offense move the change and at least look orderly. But that’s only good if there are points scored.  I remember that manny game where the idiot talking heads were all over themselves talking about how the manny defense was all bend no break.  A little better play from the jets would’ve have broken them all apart.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Don’t be surprised if the launching of Wilson by the jets is a bit premature. I hope the jets don’t use a knee jerk reaction to the fans to choose their players. Sure Wilson has not performed very well on a consistent basis. It also seems he’s not liked that well by his team mates. But you know that would all change with wins. Wins will pull the team together with or without Wilson.  As for mike Effin white, it’s great to see the offense move the change and at least look orderly. But that’s only good if there are points scored.  I remember that manny game where the idiot talking heads were all over themselves talking about how the manny defense was all bend no break.  A little better play from the jets would’ve have broken them all apart.

Knew jerk reaction ? The kid is last or near last in every single qb category. We gifted patriots two games because Saleh left him in when it looked as if Wilson was playing for the patriots. I’m not going as far as saying if Saleh pulled Zach lot earlier in jax game we had a shot, but clearly a 4th string CFL qb immediately easily moved the ball down the field, where Zach made their D look like the 85 bears. The D and running game carried Zach for many games when he wasn’t asked to do much. Similar to mark sanchez, we won many games with him simply by keep ball on ground and good D. The OL injuries and Bryce exposed zach when he was asked to be more than just a basic game mgr.