Derek Carr benched and likely out in Las Vegas

Matt39

On 12/29/2022 at 3:19 PM, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

It's unreal that you are questioning how much Jackson has left, but have made about 200 posts in favor of Brady.  Brady has shown this year he is completely done. You need to look past raw stats and watch the games.  Yes he was 4000 yards, but is doing that by throwing about 800 passes. His YPA is 6.2, which is absolutely anemic.  It means he can't throw downfield and is now a dinner and a dunker - and that is with Evans (who Brady made a non-factor this season ) and Godwin with a supporting cast of Gage, Jones, Miller, and good receiving backs (Fournette and White).  When you peel the onion, Brady has been atrocious this season.  The Bucs are averaging about 15 points a game since September. That makes the Jets offense with White look like the 1999 Rams.  Please, enough with the old man talk! I don't see JD and Saleh betting their futures on a 46 year old self absorbed cheater.  Father Time always wins and you can hear the tick tick every time you watch the anemic Bucs play.  

On 12/29/2022 at 3:34 PM, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

But Brady is just a singles hitter now.  Again, do you watch the games?  Brady at this point is nothing close to a go big option.  He is an old man playing out the string in search of one more season of glory in what he thought was a watered down NFC South and NFC in general.  And he can't even get to .500 and 20 points a game with one of the best receiving corps in the NFL.  I suggest you watch some tapes of Bucs games and then tell me you want him on this team when he is a year or two older.

Is this what "completely done" looks like?  "Brady is just a singles hitter now"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401437941

image.png.215db18544ce15c5b83510beed949024.png

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is this what "completely done" looks like?  "Brady is just singles hitter now"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401437941

image.png.215db18544ce15c5b83510beed949024.png

Yup. He had a good game today at the end of a below average season. How any Jets fan can root for him, like him, and - worst of all- would want him as the Jets QB is beyond my comprehension. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Yup. He had a good game today at the end of a below average season. How any Jets fan can root for him, like him, and - worst of all- would want him as the Jets QB is beyond my comprehension. 

That's the equivalent of saying "I don't want to win"

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, VJphillyfan said:

I want to win a Frickin Super Bowl.  Sign Brady.  He’s there as a UFA.  Offer him part ownership. Build an office building for Alex Guerrero to have a steroid lab. I don’t care

At this point, though, I can't imagine Brady would even consider coming here.  This team is looking like a dumpster fire again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

I want to win a Frickin Super Bowl.  Sign Brady.  He’s there as a UFA.  Offer him part ownership. Build an office building for Alex Guerrero to have a steroid lab. I don’t care

This aint no video game...you aint gonna just go out and sign Brady and win superbowl ...  1st off No Fckg Way Brady is playing on my Jets team.

secondly even if that did occur it would end very bad.  You think that was bad when Zach got boo off the stage? well wait until father time catches up to Brady while a Jet and starts throwing INT - would be the Jetsy'ist thing ever and the boo birds would eat him alive and enjoy it.

6 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

This aint no video game...you aint gonna just go out and sign Brady and win superbowl ...  1st off No Fckg Way Brady is playing on my Jets team.

secondly even if that did occur it would end very bad.  You think that was bad when Zach got boo off the stage? well wait until father time catches up to Brady while a Jet and starts throwing INT - would be the Jetsy'ist thing ever and the boo birds would eat him alive and enjoy it.

guess you’re happy with endless losing seasons never seeing the jets appear in a Super Bowl