Derek Carr benched and likely out in Las Vegas

Matt39

21 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Jets would be foolish to not go after Carr. We all heard the same crap about Cousins and the Vikings are doing just fine. Carr on the Jets puts us in an awesome position moving forward

Now the fun posts from fans who think carr and his career 65% comp, 217 td to 99 int wouldnt make this team head and shoulders better… he played under the Todd Bowles of offenses this year in McDaniels, who is a terrible coach. Carr is the next stafford, he goes somewhere else and proves it. If it ain’t white next year, it should be carr.

• Upvote 2

Carr would instantly become the best Jets QB of my lifetime other than the 1 year of Brett Favre, but of course all the same people who loved/love Zach Wilson think Carr is garbage. 

I hope Davante feels stupid. He could have been playing with a GOAT QB for the next few years, and instead intentionally opted to go play elsewhere. Other WRs dream of playing with QBs half as good as Rodgers. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Carr would instantly become the best Jets QB of my lifetime other than the 1 year of Brett Favre, but of course all the same people who loved/love Zach Wilson think Carr is garbage. 

I hope Davante feels stupid. He could have been playing with a GOAT QB for the next few years, and instead intentionally opted to go play elsewhere. Other WRs dream of playing with QBs half as good as Rodgers. 

No , its all the people who believe the Unicorn MW is a real starting QB> 

• Upvote 1

The way I read it Zach has about 10 mil left in guarantees on his deal not sure if fully guaranteed. So if Raiders and Jets made a deal how much of Carr’s contract would Jets take on. It looks like it could be a fit. Carr is a good QB but does he want to be a Jet? And does McDaniel like Zach or think he’s a bust. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/zach-wilson-72381/#:~:text=Zach Wilson signed a 4,average annual salary of %248%2C787%2C670.

McDaniels is a total tool, like Bill oBrien he can't help going to useless failed ex pats QBs.

Davante Adams is still #5 in the league with 1300 yards and 12 tds with two games left.

Blaming him for a defense that can;t hold a lead ever and some players falling off the face of the earth such as waller and renfro.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

McDaniels is a total tool, like Bill oBrien he can't help going to useless failed ex pats QBs.

Davante Adams is still #5 in the league with 1300 yards and 12 tds with two games left.

Blaming him for a defense that can;t hold a lead ever and some players falling off the face of the earth such as waller and renfro.

Ohhhh but Mike White lost the Vikings game not the defense.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Players hate living in Green Bay. It’s cold as **** and there’s nothing to do. They’re never an attractive option for free agents even when contenders. Even JJ Watt who’s a Wisconsin guy opted for the Cardinals over GB. 

38 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Jets would be foolish to not go after Carr. We all heard the same crap about Cousins and the Vikings are doing just fine. Carr on the Jets puts us in an awesome position moving forward

No we cannot afford his salary nor the draft compensation and he's just not elite. But getting paid as elite. People need to learn from the Murray contract, the Wilson trade, the Watson trade. Not the way to go. New OC and draft pick and mid-range vet possibly White is a far better choice than Carr or Rodgers or gag....Lamar