Tom E. Curran: Bill O'Brien rejoining Patriots 'probably going to happen'

20 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Having a real oc and play caller?  Novel idea Bellichick.  His arrogance writes cheques that his team cannot cash.  Bellichick is a Terrific D coach but a poor offensive coach without the hall of famer and is a dreadful GM

The Belichek hate is understandable. It’s hard to get over the one that got away… especially when that person rubs our nose into the dirt twice a year.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

Hearing 2nd hand there are a lot of rumors amongst Massholes Bellichick is pulling the pin or Kraft is putting him out to pasture. Issue, besides performance, is Bellichick wants his son Steven (currently LB coach) to have a bigger role going forward and that isn't sitting well with the Krafts. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Hearing 2nd hand there are a lot of rumors amongst Massholes Bellichick is pulling the pin or Kraft is putting him out to pasture. Issue, besides performance, is Bellichick wants his son Steven (currently LB coach) to have a bigger role going forward and that isn't sitting well with the Krafts. 

Bigger role like what? 

Being the heir apparent to HC once BB is done coaching and BB is GM full time? 

I could see BB wanting that arrangement, I could also see Krafty wanting BB to slow his roll....

BB is a heavily overrated to terrible GM and a bit overrated as an HC too without 12.......

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

The Belichek hate is understandable. It’s hard to get over the one that got away… especially when that person rubs our nose into the dirt twice a year.

Without Brady falling in his lap and Mo Lewis nearly committing a homicide on Bledsoe, BB is a lifetime DC like Dom Capers,  Dean Pees or Dick Lebeau

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Bigger role like what? 

Being the heir apparent to HC once BB is done coaching and BB is GM full time? 

I could see BB wanting that arrangement, I could also see Krafty wanting BB to slow his roll....

BB is a heavily overrated to terrible GM and a bit overrated as an HC too without 12.......

From people in Mass.; Bellichick wants his son to be in position one day to have the HC job. Not necessarily soon, but in line. The Krafts aren't exactly in love with Bellichick personally for a while. When he was winning Lombardis, they could live with that. Since Brady left, the football genius prickly pear act has worn thin.  And Steve and his mullet are a hard sell even with his dad in charge. 

• Upvote 2

So you mean their crappy ex defensive coodinator the "Genius" made his horrible offensive coordinator isn't working out? What a surprise. Lol BB has never been as smart as the media made him out to be, just the dirtiest SOB that ever coached, and that part he has down to a fckin science.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

From people in Mass.; Bellichick wants his son to be in position one day to have the HC job. Not necessarily soon, but in line. The Krafts aren't exactly in love with Bellichick personally for a while. When he was winning Lombardis, they could live with that. Since Brady left, the football genius prickly pear act has worn thin.  And Steve and his mullet are a hard sell even with his dad in charge. 

After Zach finally gets Saleh fired next season maybe Belichick decides to give it one more shot with Gangreen?

• WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

After Zach finally gets Saleh fired next season maybe Belichick decides to give it one more shot with Gangreen?

Not many people I dislike worse than Zach, but BB is def one of them. You're lucky I'm not a moderator, I'd ban you for saying such blasphemy. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Joe Dirt Belichick? Haha he sucks. Hope for the Jets sake he does....sure hope he does HAHAHAHA! :D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Without Brady falling in his lap and Mo Lewis nearly committing a homicide on Bledsoe, BB is a lifetime DC like Dom Capers,  Dean Pees or Dick Lebeau

Fckin POTW man. Totally true. Don't forget though his Genius in cheating and connections with the Referee Mafia that exceeds any losses whatsoever. That quality and a top 3 QB of all time might get you some Superbowls...Wouldn't you agree? He's looking like a Saleh equal now that Mac is QB huh?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m not the guy who wants to defend them, so you tell me…

how many did we put up in two games against that defense?
When was the last time we beat his kid?

Not sure but his kid has been beaten plenty by the branches of the ugly tree. Haha

• Thumb Down 1