Enough Is Enough, I Miss That Feeling

SoFlaJets

Of just feeling good for the rest of Sunday until Wednesday Night AFTER A JETS WIN! It's been a month and and that's long enough. We need the Jets to win Sunday. I just finished watching One Jets Drive's latest episode and by all rights, we should have won that game against the Lions. There was that obvious uncalled pass interference IN THE END ZONE when Jeff Smith was held in the End Zone. Then in the first Pats game Zach was hit in the helmet TWICE-uncalled. Then the 2nd Pats game, the punt return block in the back another obviously UNCALLED penalty-cost us the game. Then that Lions play we would have won 21-20 had we gotten that call with 1st and goal on the 1yard line I know I'm forgetting another 1 or 2 obvious uncalled plays I know we were getting killed up in Minnesota too. This team could very easily be a 10 win team already had we not been getting continually screwed over by crooked referee crews who are obviously on the take.

I want an evenly called football game starting THIS WEEK. I want. an even chance to win. I want a WIN Sunday in Seattle.image.thumb.jpeg.7378334ca0064c9e3a8586b6ae9f3a80.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I was saying just this to Mrs. Werblin last night.

This has been happening all year Sonny, the amount of uncalled penalties so outweighs the numbers when they show them in the 4th quarters "well the so and so's have been penalized 6 times for 40 yards and the Jets have been penalized 9 times for 60 yards no stat is available for the ones that don't get called and affect the game just as much. This is a playoff team ALREADY if we had an owner with some balls who would speak up to the league office like the way that Belichick has the zebras always at his side-accounting for themselves to him for each and every call. It MUST come from the front office and the owner's phones

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Of just feeling good for the rest of Sunday until Wednesday Night AFTER A JETS WIN! It's been a month and and that's long enough. We need the Jets to win Sunday. I just finished watching One Jets Drive's latest episode and by all rights, we should have won that game against the Lions. There was that obvious uncalled pass interference IN THE END ZONE when Jeff Smith was held in the End Zone. Then in the first Pats game Zach was hit in the helmet TWICE-uncalled. Then the 2nd Pats game, the punt return block in the back another obviously UNCALLED penalty-cost us the game. Then that Lions play we would have won 21-20 had we gotten that call with 1st and goal on the 1yard line I know I'm forgetting another 1 or 2 obvious uncalled plays I know we were getting killed up in Minnesota too. This team could very easily be a 10 win team already had we not been getting continually screwed over by crooked referee crews who are obviously on the take.

I want an evenly called football game starting THIS WEEK. I want. an even chance to win. I want a WIN Sunday in Seattle.image.thumb.jpeg.7378334ca0064c9e3a8586b6ae9f3a80.jpeg

image.jpeg

It’s a mirage dude. 

So far this year the jets have been called for 83 penalties, jets opponents have been called for 80. It’s not the refs. 

the titans , Vikings and giants have gotten the most calls against their opponents.  I don’t see any real smoking gun here.  Maybe they are good at flopping so to speak 

the broncos titans Cardinals and raiders have the most calls against. Again don’t see any conspiracy here. 

The teams with the best disparity in their favor are the Vikings falcons lions and bengals and Texans. I don’t see a conspiracy here either.  No pushing the superstar QB to get to the superbowl. Well burrow but 1 out of 5 cmon 

the teams with the worst disparity are the dolphins, raiders, cheaters and cardinals.  

it’s not the refs guys. 

fwiw Seattle has 97 against and 93 for. 

https://www.nflpenalties.com/

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

This has been happening all year Sonny, the amount of uncalled penalties so outweighs the numbers when they show them in the 4th quarters "well the so and so's have been penalized 6 times for 40 yards and the Jets have been penalized 9 times for 60 yards no stat is available for the ones that don't get called and affect the game just as much. This is a playoff team ALREADY if we had an owner with some balls who would speak up to the league office like the way that Belichick has the zebras always at his side-accounting for themselves to him for each and every call. It MUST come from the front office and the owner's phones

The cheaters are in the negative this year. 96 against and 78 for 

34 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

It's getting more and more like hockey with the non calls in the 4th qtr. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t see it happening. This team looked as cooked at as my fried turkey on Thanksgiving last week. We have the worst coaching staff in the NFL and are going up against a guy who knows how to get his team ready for a big game. 

I predict another ugly performance in which Seattle controls the ball and dominates TOP. 

• Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, JonMcgraw38 said:

I don’t see it happening. This team looked as cooked at as my fried turkey on Thanksgiving last week. We have the worst coaching staff in the NFL and are going up against a guy who knows how to get his team ready for a big game. 

I predict another ugly performance in which Seattle controls the ball and dominates TOP. 

We don't have the worst coaching staff in the league, but the worst QB in ZW who isn't starting. MW gets us a win this week and possibly the next. Remember how tough he played 2 of the best teams in the league in Vikes and Buff? The next 2 teams are nowhere near the competition they were.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JonMcgraw38 said:

Another new poster hoping for our demise, how original.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

24 minutes ago, Larz said:

So far this year the jets have been called for 83 penalties, jets opponents have been called for 80. It’s not the refs. 

The problem with the above analysis is that it completely fails to account for missed penalties like below or countless others over the course of this season.  

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

There was that obvious uncalled pass interference IN THE END ZONE when Jeff Smith was held in the End Zone.

image.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, Larz said:

the titans , Vikings and giants have gotten the most calls against their opponents.  I don’t see any real smoking gun here.  Maybe they are good at flopping so to speak 

the broncos titans Cardinals and raiders have the most calls against. Again don’t see any conspiracy here. 

The teams with the best disparity in their favor are the Vikings falcons lions and bengals and Texans. I don’t see a conspiracy here either.  No pushing the superstar QB to get to the superbowl. Well burrow but 1 out of 5 cmon 

the teams with the worst disparity are the dolphins, raiders, cheaters and cardinals.  

it’s not the refs guys. 

jets are 3rd worst in net yards.

I’ve been on the side of how this has been a great season but at this point I’m getting kind of pissed. JD said play meaningful games in December and that’s happening but it’s like this team met its goal and hit a brick wall. Have the Jets even won this month? I agree now that this is too frustrating 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

So we agree it’s not the refs. Cool 

Why do you post on a discussion forum if you're not interested in a discussion? I've given you two opportunities to engage, but you just want to state your opinion as fact. 

I have no opinion on whether it's the refs or not. I'm simply telling you point blank that your analysis, much like your opinion - is complete trash. You're completely ignoring the entire aspect of missed penalties across 32 teams. Until you have that, you repeating "it's not the refs" is akin to Kyrie telling us all that the earth is in fact flat.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

The problem with the above analysis is that it completely fails to account for missed penalties like below or countless others over the course of this season.  

Penalties are kind of like ints.  It’s not number as much as when they occur.  I can’t help feeling that there were too many penalties the were drive killers.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Penalties are kind of like ints.  It’s not number as much as when they occur.  I can’t help feeling that there were too many penalties the were drive killers.

This is absolutely true. An offsides penalty in the second quarter of a one score game that negates a pick 6 from blowing the game open - or an illegal formation penalty that negates a GW TD in the fourth quarter - or a missed PI call in the closing minutes of a close game that takes a TD off the board are all vastly different from 3 holdings penalties late in games that have already been decided. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

it’s not the refs guys. 

But that's kind of what I'm saying, they always seem to make these insignificant lining up wrong or random Def holding calls to make up and try to make it 'Look' like the game's being called fairly. But as I said, it's those uncalled penalties that are the real killers and game changers. Those are the ones we are getting killed with this season.

11 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

But that's kind of what I'm saying, they always seem to make these insignificant lining up wrong or random Def holding calls to make up and try to make it 'Look' like the game's being called fairly. But as I said, it's those uncalled penalties that are the real killers and game changers. Those are the ones we are getting killed with this season.

It’s totally a conspiracy.  Send in the Kevin !

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This is absolutely true. An offsides penalty in the second quarter of a one score game that negates a pick 6 from blowing the game open - or an illegal formation penalty that negates a GW TD in the fourth quarter - or a missed PI call in the closing minutes of a close game that takes a TD off the board are all vastly different from 3 holdings penalties late in games that have already been decided. 

You know and as bad as Zach played in those two Patriots games, had we gotten the two hands to the face penalties in the 1st game, both near the GL we would have probably won that game and the other one-that we lost on that punt return-he could have also won that game

2 hours ago, Larz said:

it’s not the refs guys. 

nfl referee Memes & GIFs - Imgflip