Mike White Cleared, Zach Wilson Era Over in New York?

JetNation

Zach Wilson

On this week’s episode of JetNation Live, our NY Jets Podcast, hosts Dylan Tereman and Glenn Naughton discuss the Jets fourth consecutive loss, a primetime stinker against the Jaguars. They will give their thoughts on Zach Wilson’s 2nd benching of the season, and what to expect moving forward at the position. With the playoffs still very much on the table, how can the Jets win out and end the NFL’s longest playoff drought?

Special thanks go out to our long-time sponsor, MILE Social a NJ Digital Marketing Agency. They help us with our online presence and social media.

Our NY Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify and Amazon Music. Also, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play. Here is some more information on how you can find us online.

The post Mike White Cleared, Zach Wilson Era Over in New York? appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Click here to read the full story...

It was over when they deactivated him while healthy and paraded him around in a hoodie. 

Also Amazon went off the screen when he got pulled.  Did they really send him out to get booed and pull him off the field? As a child Saleh pulled the legs off grasshoppers and wings off butterflies but fed them to keep them alive.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

It was over when they deactivated him while healthy and paraded him around in a hoodie. 

Also Amazon went off the screen when he got pulled.  Did they really send him out to get booed and pull him off the field? As a child Saleh pulled the legs off grasshoppers and wings off butterflies but fed them to keep them alive.  

Eff Zachary Wilson the Turd

47 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

There never was a "Zach Wilson Era". He was drafted, on the roster, sucked when he wasn't hurt or benched, and is done.

That's not an "Era". That's an error.

That would have been a great title actually!

We’ll see.  It’s far from over unless mfw wins the next two and puts up good numbers.  And then the jets have to sign him. IMO the main thing is that the team actually seems to play better when he’s in their as opposed to zwilson or Flacco.  And that’s important.  I remember when Brady came in for Bledsoe.  I’m sure the patsie fans thought Bledsoe was still going to be the QBs when he came back.  It wasn’t to be.  Bledsoe had a much better arm than Brady but the team liked Brady better and the rest is history.  I remember fat Mikey F saying how Brady had the IT factor. As for zwilson, I don’t think he’s done with the jets unless mfw really has the IT factor.

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

We’ll see.  It’s far from over unless mfw wins the next two and puts up good numbers.  And then the jets have to sign him. IMO the main thing is that the team actually seems to play better when he’s in their as opposed to zwilson or Flacco.  And that’s important.  I remember when Brady came in for Bledsoe.  I’m sure the patsie fans thought Bledsoe was still going to be the QBs when he came back.  It wasn’t to be.  Bledsoe had a much better arm than Brady but the team liked Brady better and the rest is history.  I remember fat Mikey F saying how Brady had the IT factor. As for zwilson, I don’t think he’s done with the jets unless mfw really has the IT factor.

Really like your avatar.

I think regardless of what Mike White does, it needs to be game over for Zach.

Weve assembled a good squad here, and we can continue to build on it, but Wilson is just a hindrance now.

Would love it to be White, but will take any competent QB, to get us into the playoffs.

• Upvote 2