Zach Wilson with OL and OC is a star

JETS SB

12 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Honestly don’t care what any of you think you know. I provided facts. You may not agree with these facts but whatever.  But the Jets have proven me right for 50 years. Until the franchise either drafts a Joe Burrow type QB or has the patience to develop a young QB with talent, they will continue to be a losing franchise. Call me whatever you want. Mike White is not winning Super Bowls.  LMAO

So the Jets won’t have a FQB until they get one.

Albert Einstein Vintage GIF by US National Archives

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jet9 said:The 'Rona postponing hockey and baseball got me back into watching wrestling so I started watching AEW (I'm a Jericho fan). A bunch of these guys have vlogs where they basically hit up the local toy stores on tour to find cool stuff. Ethan Page and Danhausen are entertaining in this area. 

Screenshot_20221231-174235.png

Very spooky. Very evil. 

• Post of the Week 1

19 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Very spooky. Very evil. 

Dude is going to be very famous very evil in the future, I believe. This is quite the feat considering how he's booked as more mid-card, comedy relief than top billing. 

20230102_023739.jpg

16 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

The Zach lovers still take that clown seriously 

I don't understand it either. Been watching sports forever and there's plenty of young players I was a fan of and wanted to see pan out but just didn't. Pavel Brendl, Jamie Landmark, Brien Taylor, Sam, etc... Whatever, it happens. These people act like you're making fun of their kid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jet9 said:

I don't understand it either. Been watching sports forever and there's plenty of young players I was a fan of and wanted to see pan out but just didn't. Pavel Brendl, Jamie Landmark, Brien Taylor, Sam, etc... Whatever, it happens. These people act like you're making fun of their kid. 

Lots of emotional investment in Zach.  Don’t worry Sean Payton will fix everything 

On 12/31/2022 at 12:59 AM, JETS SB said:

He won’t prove it here. The fan base has already run him out of town. He will go to another team for a 5th round pick and haunt us for years to come. No doubt in my mind. A real offensive coordinator who actual helps him correct his fixable issues. We don’t develop QBs here. We destroy them. Meanwhile we sign mediocre QBs to get to a wild card game and lose. We have never been able to develop a QB. And don’t see it happening any time in the future. We would have run Josh Allen out of town after his first 2 seasons. 

Dolphins, Bills or Pats fan?  

On 12/30/2022 at 7:48 PM, Rangers9 said:

If the org feels that Zach has no clue on basics like footwork, throwing the ball how to run their offense etc then why start him from day one? If they thought he wasn’t ready. Or has he regressed under their tutelage. 

He was better his first few games as a rookie than he is now.  His confidence has been shattered.

How much of that is from the offense square pegging him in a round hole ;) is up for debate.  If he gets traded to KC to back up Mahomes and doesn't see the field for a year and change, I am pretty confident we would see a completely different QB.

Who knows what will happen though.  I have zero confidence in this staffs ability to move his career forward.

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2022 at 8:38 PM, JonMcgraw38 said:

See what Paul Esden Jr has to say? Listen to this guy. He supports ZDub. 

And you’ve got complete morons downvoting this post

its why the Jets will never be good I hate that I’m cursed to be bunched in with you fools as a Jet fan