****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

On that line of thinking I’m resuming my ritual of a frozen Daiya pizza for game day. I haven’t had it for some reason during these last few putrid weeks so obviously that’s why the Jets are losing. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s put up or shut up time for this choking/collapsing team of ours. No feel good bullsh*t. This should have split with Minny and Buffalo but surely after losing both they’d win at at least 1 against the “easy” part of our schedule. Nope another 2 losses. Enough is enough. Win or go f*ck yourselves including Mike White for blowing his THIRD chance at winning the job. AAARRGGHHHHHWKWNXJEIDNDJEJNDD!!!!!!!!!

Harsh but accurate.  Let's see what game plan cheer leader Saleh puts in place or will he be outcoached again. 

Will the useless undisciplined penalties continue?  

We are putting our hopes on a 5th round QB as we couldn't draft one in 20 years worth a shlt.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

One thing about this game I’ll never forget. The Jets were leading 31-0 at halftime and they interviewed parcells coming out “what’s the game plan in the second half coach?” “We will continue to attack, no lead is safe” :rl: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Lil Man's first game today; which onesie should he wear for good luck?

3AB5128C-A85C-4BAA-8C87-17AF987A29C3.thumb.jpeg.3cd5f8046f2793d6717792d0b892a252.jpeg

3-4 hour game? Baby squirts? He’s probably going to end up in all 3 at some point. Start with the green and white old school equipment room style. ♥️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

3-4 hour game? Baby squirts? He’s probably going to end up in all 3 at some point. Start with the green and white old school equipment room style. ♥️

Explosive!!!   lol  I'm trying to avoid the "I wont take a nap on game day" onesie.  lol  He should totally take a nap from 4:00-7:30pm.  lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. Today is a playoff game.  Win or it's over.

2. Stomp Geno to dust.  

My only question, who are we pulling for in NE vs. MIA?  I presumed MIA, since we tie them if we win in the final week and win that tiebreak, whereas we don't vs. NE?

I think if Miami wins, then a win next week positions us to tie-break them.

If NE, we still have to win next week, but then root for Buffalo to beat the Pats.

I’ll take either, but the first ‘seems’ like the most direct path.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFields said:

Explosive!!!   lol  I'm trying to avoid the "I wont take a nap on game day" onesie.  lol  He should totally take a nap from 4:00-7:30pm.  lol

The poops that shoot right up their back are magnificent. It takes a lot to make me gag…

• Haha 1