****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

12 years no playoffs. We are the browns. We are just atrocious and doesn’t matter how good our roster is - the only thing that will ever break this streak is getting a franchise QB which is never going to happen cuz we’re cursed 

**** this sh*t

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

It’s everyone. Coaches, players and oh yeah bad luck. Wrap it all up, put a bow on it, and this is what you get. I’ve been saying it since the first NE loss that this team simply isn’t ready for “prime time”. There’s zero sense of urgency. They don’t know how to win ugly. If the QB isn’t perfect, we can’t win. If our defence doesn’t pitch a shutout, we’ll forget about it. 
The pressure  is causing a serious lack of execution on the little things that usually is the difference between winning and losing.

Growing pains I suppose. Let them lose next week too at this point, we need all the draft capital we can get.
It’s going to be one heck of an off-season.

Conflicted because I wanted to be right on my Zach Wilson hatred but wrong on my Robert Saleh hatred. It sucks when I bat .1000 on my Jets hatreds. No one wants that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

White is just not physically able to perform with fractured ribs.  If the Jets were 10-5, he would no way be playing.  You don’t heal fractured ribs in two weeks and if you’ve ever had them, no pain shot in the world takes away the discomfort from breathing heavily, let alone throwing a football.

That being said, I’m not sure he’s the answer long-term. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, ausman said:
1 minute ago, Memore said:

Mike White cost himself a lot of money. 

By not avoiding a direct hit that broke his ribs.  But the O line gets contributory negligence.  The other culprits are the inability of the special teams and D to rise to the occasion — a playoff spot on the line — and cover for him.

Just now, Be_a_Jet said:

12 years no playoffs. We are the browns. We are just atrocious and doesn’t matter how good our roster is - the only thing that will ever break this streak is getting a franchise QB which is never going to happen cuz we’re cursed 

**** this sh*t

Getting a coach that can transform a franchise ala Parcells is what is needed.  The only one out there right now to do this would be Payton.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Be_a_Jet said:

**** this sh*t

We’re worse than the Browns short term and long term.

• Upvote 2