****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Trying to muster up “positive vibes”…but with just 1 win over the past 2 months and 4 losses in a row a “pessimistic/negative vibe” holds sway I’m afraid.  

Don’t believe we will exploit their main weakness on defense.  While Seattle is ranked near the bottom in rushing defense, Jets are ranked right at the bottom in avg yards per carry since BHall went down.  The season ending injuries to our game breaking running back and offensive linemen (in particular- all-pro bound AVT) have killed our run game.

I’d pick us to win today if the game was in the Meadowlands.  Playing on the  west coast against a team also fighting to make the playoffs provides too stiff a challenge, imo.

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

Trying to muster up “positive vibes”…but with just 1 win over the past 2 months and 4 losses in a row a “pessimistic/negative vibe” holds sway I’m afraid.  

Don’t believe we will exploit their main weakness on defense.  While Seattle is ranked near the bottom in rushing defense, Jets are ranked right at the bottom in avg yards per carry since BHall went down.  The season ending injuries to our game breaking running back and offensive linemen (in particular- all-pro bound AVT) have killed our run game.

I’d pick us to win today if the game was in the Meadowlands.  Playing on the  west coast against a team also fighting to make the playoffs provides too stiff a challenge, imo.

I get the feeling. This is my vibe, I think they’re gonna win today. And Miami will beat the patriots and THEN they’ll rip our hearts out and lose to the dolphins. 

• Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

PVO.thumb.jpeg.e02ff0d04c4a4f5646abcc72bf0a50bd.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

incoming

bam.png.f15be3307bb0f71903e2372c09cd4f21.png

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think if Miami wins, then a win next week positions us to tie-break them.

If NE, we still have to win next week, but then root for Buffalo to beat the Pats.

I’ll take either, but the first ‘seems’ like the most direct path.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mike White will throw for 300 yards and 2 tds and the Jets will win 28-17 today.  Fins will win as well and it will come down to week 18.

Enjoy the game boys!!

400 yards and 4 TDS 

• Post of the Week 2

I think Jets will win today we're due for a W after losing 4 straight and our defense matches well against the Seahawks. If Jets Oline can protect White he has shown he can manage a good game, get reasonable TOP keep D off the field. It could end up being a game based on turnovers we could win that. Jets 20 Seahawks 16.

I just would like to add that I’d like to see the Jets attack and not play footsie until the other team scores first. It seems like they only get serious on offense once the other team scores. Now I don’t know if that because of the dumbass scripted play or that they have balls like raisins on offense. This is even with Mike white when they played the Vikings and the bills. Get the lead and then get turnovers on defense. Don’t play like pussies. And please blitz geno

• Upvote 3

We are lucky in the respect the Bills will have too play hard and not sit any of their stars the last 2 games. Since the Bills own the tie breaker with the Chiefs for the number 1 seed we need both the Bills and the Chiefs to win today so the last game of the season is relevant vs the Pats if the Pats beat the Dolphins today. KC will probably win out vs the Raiders and the Broncos .

If the Phin's get a win today vs the Pats we control our own destiny no matter what. 

So if the Pats beat the Phins we need the Bills to win tomorrow night to have the game vs the Pats next week be relevant for the Bills to capture the 1 seed and knock off the Pats for us to have a chance.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Lil Man's first game today; which onesie should he wear for good luck?

3AB5128C-A85C-4BAA-8C87-17AF987A29C3.thumb.jpeg.3cd5f8046f2793d6717792d0b892a252.jpeg

doesn't matter he'll probably spit up on at least the first one... id go grey first and then switch to black in honor of the Seahawks playoff  funeral...

Congrats again JiF and 

LFG  JETS

2023 Mike F'n White's year.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

1. Today is a playoff game.  Win or it's over.

2. Stomp Geno to dust.  

My only question, who are we pulling for in NE vs. MIA?  I presumed MIA, since we tie them if we win in the final week and win that tiebreak, whereas we don't vs. NE?

Yes Jets are rooting for Miami today.  We only need New England to lose one more game (either today vs. Miami or next week vs. Buffalo) for us to officially control our own destiny

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

We are lucky in the respect the Bills will have too play hard and not sit any of their stars the last 2 games. Since the Bills own the tie breaker with the Chiefs for the number 1 seed we need both the Bills and the Chiefs to win today so the last game of the season is relevant vs the Pats if the Pats beat the Dolphins today. KC will probably win out vs the Raiders and the Broncos .

If the Phin's get a win today vs the Pats we control our own destiny no matter what. 

So if the Pats beat the Phins we need the Bills to win tomorrow night to have the game vs the Pats next week be relevant for the Bills to capture the 1 seed and knock off the Pats for us to have a chance.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I believe that if the bills lose today they will still be motivated to play week 18 to try and get the 2 vs 3 seed