****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Just now, Beerfish said:

I hope we come back in this game, but if we are going to lose may as well lose by 40 points to really hard point the frauds on this team.

They’re looking like quitters. They’ve done nothing to be in the playoffs hunt and don’t deserve to the way they’re playing.

• Upvote 1

Well boys and girls, that’s the season.  Hopefully Woody cleans house and we don’t have to suffer being coached by someone like Bieniemy or Marvin Lewis for too long.  We can always try again for respectability in another 3-5 years when they’re gone.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I’m realistic as well.  Did I say we were SB contenders? No I simply said better times are ahead. Anyway it’s obvious we don’t agree so might as well just move on 

Starting fights on the Internet good job. I never said you said sb contenders, good reading skills. 

Enjoy the game

1 minute ago, ausman said:

We’re the Jets supposed to wait that long?  Remember he was punched in the mouth by a teammate in his own locker room.  

Interesting point.  Geno the total jerk for the Jets now looks like a FQB.  Darnold the turnover machine now showing progress in Year 5.  Tough to be patient...