****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Maybe it's just true and we don't deserve to to the playoffs this year. We had many opportunities to secure it and at each and every opportunity we flopped.

This is who the team is this year, they have consistency failed when given the opportunity to show they are ready. Most of us thought they weren't ready this year when it started anyway....

And they are not.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I didn’t mind trying to score there but White has nothing on his passes today. Wooten almost had a pick to start the possession. White wasn’t going to reach the 10 yard line if he got off the Hail Mary.

I’d run that same play and pump fake the pass and throw it over the top when The CB tries to jump it again

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Everyone needs to go, and I mean everyone at this point. 

JD? Get the **** out. Your dumb ******* ass painted us into this QB picture. Thanks for 1 solid draft out of 3. With 2 that are so bad it's not even funny. 

Saleh? Get the **** out. You cant manage a game to save your bald ass worthless ******* life. 

LaFleur? You're not even worth the god damn energy. 

Ulbrich? Get the **** out. Thanks for coaching up Quinnen and Sauce, but you gotta g9nwith everyone else. 

Boyer? Get the **** out. How you've survived 3 regimes is a great ******* mystery. 

Fire all these ****s. Every single ******* one.

Hand the keys to Sean Payton top to bottom and get with the program. 

calm down JTJ this team is just playing bad on the field missing tackles on both big runs by Seattle can't be blamed on coaching. Penalties in the Red zone is also on the players . But that 3rd and 4 handoff to Ty Johnson was pure stupidity and on the next play running intermeadiate routes was just at stupid needing only 4 yards

1 minute ago, freestater said:

Agreed. That "f*** it" part at the beginning of my post was to express my exasperation 

I'll take a JImmy G or Carr next year but there needs to be outs in the contract....getting married to either guy would prob blow up in our face.

• Upvote 1

Just now, tdoublee said:

Jets are going to be stuck in mediocrity for a while after this season.

There are holes at every position on offense and I don't know what to make of the defense anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Definitely have holes in a lot of places.  QB, OL, S, LB.  

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

A commercial for season tickets right now is just like a comedy act, unless they're offering a new years special buy 1/get 9 free deal.

you wouldnt think this god damn team would come out flat in what amounts to a playoff game but they sure as hell did. JETS

12 minutes ago, MysticalJet2 said:

Our OLine is a joke.  Wasn't that good before the injuries either.  3+ yrs in for JD and the line is as bad if not worse than when he came in.

Actually I noticed the Canadian doctor guy is back on the OL and they seem to be playing better this game.  

Just now, undertow said:

I'll take a JImmy G or Carr next year but there needs to be outs in the contract....getting married to either guy would prob blow up in our face.

Why Jimmy G?

He's always hurt, he is average at best, and will probably cost 30 million to come to NJ.

6 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The offense never attacks downfield.  These drives are like the Pennington drives where you need perfection on a 12-14 play drive.  Attack with your wrs, with the speed.  They draft these wrs but don’t use them. 

There goes a run into the line on 1st down…as  close to always….2nd and long….as close to always.