****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I heard that on the radio yesterday. Someone has to answer for Zach’s regression and that might be Lafleur.

If we lose 6 straight to end the season someone has to get scapegoated....IDC what fans have to say something needs to change....MLF is an atrocious playcaller 

Just now, carlito1171 said:

If we lose 6 straight to end the season someone has to get scapegoates....IDC what fans have to say something needs to change....MLF is an atrocious playcaller 

He is definitely part of the problem.  It would be stupid to bring carr in here and keep MLF and expect something different. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tfine said:

Poetic Justice for Geno. I am happy for him. Was never really given a fair shot. He was a product of terrible coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah, if we’re getting knocked out I, at the very least, want to see these guys get blown out and embarrassed in the worst imaginable way so that Woody actually does something about it.  Hopefully Saleh and co. are fired on the tarmac.

2 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Hey all of you Mike F------ White fans he sure looks like a franchise QB. You still think he's the answer?

The problem is Zach Wilson wasn't coached up properly by the coaching staff. I'm not saying he's a franchise QB but is upside and ability is higher than MW's. We will never know because our coaching staff, a lot of Jets fans, and the New York sports media have run him out of town. If Woody brings this whole coaching staff back for another the outcome will be worse.

f

Healthy MW sh!ts all over Zachenberg as a QB. That’s just a fact. 

looks as though neither are the answer for the JETS but broken ribs MW way better tha. Zackenberg. Not even close 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

Just now, bd71 said:

Wow.  Announcer’s just said the offense has scored online 4 TD’s  in the past 4 games.  How does Mike LaFluer survive this?  He needs to go immediately after the game.

How does Saleh survive this? Lose next week that is what 6 straight after being 7 and 5?