****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

1 minute ago, WowOhWow said:

How many other coaches, knowing they get the ball after halftime, attempt that drive?  That’s what immaturity is guys.  This is not pre-season where you want to get guys reps.  There was no upside.  

our coaches are inept

I hope the beat guys hammer down on what that drive was supposed to be going into the half. Obviously, it’s not what’s costing us the game, but I’d just like to hear Saleh explain the thought process. Was he behind it? Was it LaFleur? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

F*ck em all.

The faster we fire them, the faster we can hire the guy that says “I guess I’ll go coach/run the Jets.” Then we can proceed to hit Gase levels again and this job will be attractive again leading to a, potential, quality hire.

hmm maybe...this program derailed, ****ed, and already needs reset I guess

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Seriously. No one actually wants Flacco on the field, but White isn't healthy enough to play and/or can't play with this flak jacket. Whichever the cause doesn't matter; it's plain to see. 

Maybe he just stinks?  Maybe that is the thing?  That he stinks?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I'm happy this is happening and I'm not even joking. 

I want this pathetic front office and coaching staff to have the embarrassment of playing a meaningless game next week against the Dolphins and lose again. 

Hopefully it's a nail on the coffin. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Hey all of you Mike F------ White fans he sure looks like a franchise QB. You still think he's the answer?

The problem is Zach Wilson wasn't coached up properly by the coaching staff. I'm not saying he's a franchise QB but his upside and ability is higher than MW's. We will never know because our coaching staff, a lot of Jets fans, and the New York sports media have run him out of town. If Woody brings this whole coaching staff back for another year the outcome will be worse. Like Sala but MLF and assisstants have to go! We need someone who can develope young QB.

f

Zach Wilson has proven he wasn’t worth a first round pick.  Should’ve stayed in college another year.  At best, he’s a project for a team hat can afford to sit him and have him absorb some intelligence so he could be in 2-3 years.  Jets are not that team.

Having said that, he’s got his $40M and the admiration of his mom’s friends — which might be all he ever wanted.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I hope the beat guys hammer down on what that drive was supposed to be going into the half. Obviously, it’s not what’s costing us the game, but I’d just like to hear Saleh explain the thought process. Was he behind it? Was it LaFleur? 

Stats. You get some easy completions and yards to pump those numbers up. You don't want them to look like rookie numbers. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Pete Carroll is giving Saleh a master class on how to slowly and steadily demoralize your opponent.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Starting with the first play of the first drive 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Saleh needs to be grilled about the drive before half-time and the drive after half-time. Both made no sense.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

His footwork is awful today. He looks rushed even when he has time, and that usually is the case when a QB lacks confidence in his OL. Poor coaching and maintenance of a player’s fundamentals doesn’t help either

He's also off when stepping into his throws. Every errant toss isn't him throwing off balance or with his front foot off to the lefthand sideline.