****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

3 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Any chance we fire Saleh?

He was told to turn the D around, double the wins, make the Jets have meaningful games in December - what are you going to fire him for? Getting lucky in a few games in the beginning of the season?

Not blown away by him this second half - IMO his biggest failure is picking MLF, but he did what he was expected to do with a ton of injuries...

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Epic collapse in the 2nd half after a 6-3 start.  

I think Saleh comes back though…and I won’t mind. I know several..if not most here..want him fired.
Douglas’s last draft class saves him as well…even though he’s tied to the miserable failure of his 2nd overall pick in ‘21.  

not sure about MLF.   I think a change is needed.

at least there won’t be anymore positive talk about Mike effin White.  He’s done as a starting Jet QB.  Great guy and wouldn’t mind him as our #2 next year.  

Giants will own NY for the next 2 weeks…at least.  So be it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

I don't get why we activated Streveler and haven't used him at all, despite White's struggles today.

O has needed a spark all day, and Streveler definitely brought that last week.

We probably would still be losing, but you've got to shoot your shots.

Oh...another INT from White.

Streveler sucks too 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Scoop24 said:

MLF should be 2 years he has shownnthe ability to not use players to there strength

Except last year LaFleur was getting praise showered on him and talked about as a future HC candidate.

It was Ulbrich who was being dubbed the worst coach ever in league history last season.

The narrative very conveniently changes whenever there is a need for a new reason why it's not the GM's fault his team still sucks after 4 years.