****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Blow it all up. Rebuild from the trenches first so the offense and defense can operate and then worry about skill positions and QB. This is insane. 

Another rebuild? This fan base doesn't have the patience to wait for a QB to mature (granted watching him play was painful), fans complaining that Ruckert who was a project is a wasted pick because he hasn't been active, and you want to start ALL over again? There are some good players on this team on both sides of the ball.

I would be all in for a new OC, new QBs, etc. but a rebuild - no thanks. While year 2 was frustrating in the end, this team is way better than it was last year.

• More Ugh 1

8 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

That's the player/coach you draw the line with?

He is not a great fit for this D, but there are much worse offenders on either side of the ball than him - that ball wasn't really catchable and should have been intentional grounding, IMO.

Im sorry to talk about your boy like that

Saleh should be fired just letting the locker room split to this Wilson vs White thing. Letting players wear clothes with his name on it and stuff. I don’t care if your young QB is bad. Doing that was pretty classless and it just added to the drama.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Totally agree with this ... Was shocked he didn't shut that down.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Love how fans are expecting passes that are 8ft in the air to be caught easily. 

6’4” standing with 6’ wingspan should be able to catch a ball almost 9’ without jumping. 

??‍♂️