****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Small silver lining to all of this is the giants making the playoffs and winning at MetLife.

I will bet that bothers woodie on top of the crap he is watching.

what it means who knows but I guarantee he is pissed.

millionaires get real pissy with each other

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, extmenace said:

This is also going to make it harder for a good free agent to want to come here. Already at a disadvantage with the taxes, at least there could of been the upside of free agents thinking this was a good team.

I’m left here wondering why anyone making millions is so spooked by a few tax percentage points.  But, whatever.

Just now, T0mShane said:

There is no excuse for this one. This was an ass kicking from the jump. The Seahawks stink and they came out and beat the sh*t out of the Jets from tip to stern. 

MLF will be the off-season sacrificial lamb.  Goodnight sweet prince!

Don’t see anyone else getting the boot but 2023 is hot seat time for everyone.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Another rebuild? This fan base doesn't have the patience to wait for a QB to mature (granted watching him play was painful), fans complaining that Ruckert who was a project is a wasted pick because he hasn't been active, and you want to start ALL over again? There are some good players on this team on both sides of the ball.

I would be all in for a new OC, new QBs, etc. but a rebuild - no thanks. While year 2 was frustrating in the end, this team is way better than it was last year.

I think it was fool’s gold and a lot of things had to line up to get to 6-3 with opponent QB injuries and a miracle win etc. We are not “much” better than last year and this epic collapse proves it. Not enough progress and collapsing is extremely concerning. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Weird how excited the Zach fanboys are for MW to fail and the jets to lose.  

The whole White fanboys vs Wilson fanboys has become really silly.  Like I’ve said  all along we should root for BOTH guys no matter who starts.  Obviously it looks like neither guy is the guy and it sucks but I don’t  dislike either player.  I feel many on here in both sides have a lot of venom toward both White and Wilson which is really weird 

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, shuler82 said:

Weird how excited the Zach fanboys are for MW to fail and the jets to lose.  

Sorry there almost no zac fan boys, there are people that said:

Zac Wilson sucks

Everything blamed on zac wilson is not a zac wilson problem there are big flaws on this team.

There was almost no evidence to suggest white was actually good.

That is what people said.   And guess what?  Those people were 100 % correct.

And as predicated every excuse in the book that people blamed on wilson are being trotted out for white.