****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

6 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

They won't fire Saleh (I'm not saying they should), but if they did: They better hire a guy from the offensive side of the ball with a strong background as both a OC and HC (college is fine). No more D guys in an O driven league where the rules are slanted to favor the O throwing downfield. We need a coach who actually knows how to work with the QB and bring him along. The jets just spray and pray with their QB development. 

Far as we know Jets didn’t even call Doug Pedersen who won a Super Bowl with Nick Effing Foles and has now turned Lawrence into a star.

I Cant Kill Me GIF

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I do think woody does something and on a large scale - question is will it be rational.

you can bet he is pissed watching his pal Mara go to the playoffs.

anyone know what seed the giants are and could they possibly get a home game if they win in round 1?

that would really set him off

He is a laughing stock.  Owners laugh at him. The country laughs at us.  

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t want a journeyman

I want an established veteran like Brady, Rodgers or Carr.

Don’t even care if Brady/Rodgers would only give us two years.

Bringing in a Gardner Minshew or Teddy Bridgewater does nothing to move this team forward.

ROFL - why would Brady come here? Even with the desire to rub it into BB's face?

Rodgers - he has a 60 million/year and 180 million guaranteed. And, he is loosing with the better LaFleur - what makes you think he wins here? What makes you think he would listen to baby LaFleur? Guy complained about taking direction from a SB winning HC.

Good grief - let's give up the next 3 years of this team to get a guy who is overpaid, has a bad attitude, and is no more likely to win here - this teams O is broken - and old Rodgers isn't going to fix it.

• Upvote 1