****The Officially Official Dolphins Vs Patriots Game Thread****®️©️™️

LockeJET

1 minute ago, STLuLu said:

Can someone tell me why all of Jet nation is rooting for MIA to win? If they lose out and the Jets win out, the Jets are in the playoffs. NE is not beating BUF because BUF is still fighting KC for the no. 1 spot

Because we can beat them ourselves and NE just needs to lose 1

• Upvote 1

Just now, STLuLu said:

Can someone tell me why all of Jet nation is rooting for MIA to win? If they lose out and the Jets win out, the Jets are in the playoffs. NE is not beating BUF because BUF is still fighting KC for the no. 1 spot

True. Maybe we should root for a tie.
I guess I’d rather not wait till next week to end NEs hopes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

If NE wins out they are the 7th seed. They need NE to lose one more game. If Buffalo loses Monday night they have little to play for week 18.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Because if the pts lose this game we finally control our own destiny. Beat Seattle and Miami 

• Upvote 2