****The Officially Official Dolphins Vs Patriots Game Thread****®️©️™️

LockeJET

4 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Can someone tell me why all of Jet nation is rooting for MIA to win? If they lose out and the Jets win out, the Jets are in the playoffs. NE is not beating BUF because BUF is still fighting KC for the no. 1 spot

Why not just root to control your own destiny?  Doesn't seem all that complicated.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

Meh. Probably thought left  foot was in on the earlier step 

looks like it was 

Talking about the fumble that was ruled dead because of “forward progress”. I’m certainly rooting for Miami but that was a joke. 

23 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Can someone tell me why all of Jet nation is rooting for MIA to win? If they lose out and the Jets win out, the Jets are in the playoffs. NE is not beating BUF because BUF is still fighting KC for the no. 1 spot

Nobody  is rooting for Miami, are they?

I don’t think so anyway…. I’m confused here, not gonna lie… ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

Miami ties it up.  There’s hope there. 

assuming we win….and the Pats beat the Fins…remind me if Buffalo will need the game at Buffalo v the Pats next week???  I think they will for seeding..but not sure.   

The path to the playoffs is win out and cheaters lose 1.  It would be nice if the cheaters lose today so the bills game doesn’t matter. Cheaters lose today and next week is win and they’re in. 

3 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

Miami ties it up.  There’s hope there. 

assuming we win….and the Pats beat the Fins…remind me if Buffalo will need the game at Buffalo v the Pats next week???  I think they will for seeding..but not sure.   

I don't think it's a certainty that Buffalo will need that game.  Hopefully the Dolphins win today so it's not an issue.

• Upvote 1

if NE wins then anything can happen next week. Allen could get injured.... whatever... they lost to Zach f@#$ing Wilson maybe the worst QB who has played 20 games or more in NFL history. anything can happen. why not root for NE to lose so we dont have to worry about that.  rooting for Miami does what? nothing we still have to beat them.

root for the Dolphins guys, dont take chances.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't think it's a certainty that Buffalo will need that game.  Hopefully the Dolphins win today so it's not an issue.

There's a very narrow scenario that they don't need that game all pretty much centered around KC losing to the Broncos which.. yea.. 

• Upvote 1

So …we control our destiny if the Fins beat NE today.

if NE wins..we need Buffalo to “need” to beat NE next game (@Buffalo) for seeding.

Who the F knows..but chances are ..if we win out..we’ll be in the postseason for the 1st time in nearly a decade.

the hard part is winning out.  The season could be over in a few hours.