Jets Inactives Today (Wilson Robinson Curry Herbig Ruckert Echols Anae Charles Mayden Moreland Pankey Parks Schluter Smart Smith Spencer Spencer Surratt Taylor

JETS QB Zach Wilson RB James Robinson DL Vinny Curry OL Nate Herbig TE Jeremy Ruckert CB Brandin Echols -DL Bradlee Anae WR Irvin Charles OL Chris Glaser CB Craig James S Jared Mayden CB Jimmy Moreland OL Adam Pankey S Will Parks OL Sam Schluter DL Tanzel Smart OL Eric Smith WR Diontae Spencer DL Marquiss Spencer LB Chazz Suratt WR Malik Taylor 

SEAHAWKSWR Penny Hart CB Artie Burns RB Travis Homer S Ryan Neal T Abraham Lucas DT Isaiah Mack LB Vi Jones -LB Aaron Donkor T Greg Eliand RB Wayne Gallman DT Jarrod Hewitt TE Jacob Hollister C Joey Hunt LB Alexander Johnson QB Sean Mannion T Jalen Mckenzie LB Joshua Onujogu S Steven Parker RB Darwin Thompson WR Easop Winston Jr RB Tony Jones Jr 

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

when are they gonna give Irv a shot c'mon man :(

If Herbig wants a starting gig he needs to stop using the hot tub...whats the saying?

plus wtf Ruckert? they could have taken Otton or Chenal

Ruckert got a shot early, had a drop and a penalty and was promptly shown the doghouse   

13 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

good thing they spent all that time before the draft coaching that game and getting 1st hand look at all the TE before the draft...good job!

he was drafted into a relatively deep TE corp knowing he needed to get bigger and stronger in the offseason. He also needs some experience. I don't know if any one thought he would be starting or even making big plays this year. It is not like he was benched all season with the crap we had last year here. I realize that not coming out and making the pro bowl puts this guy in the bust category - but I would imagine with a good offseason he is likely to have a much bigger role next season. But, yes, he is at the bottom of the TE pool - no big deal - he needs to earn his starting time...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

he was drafted into a relatively deep TE corp knowing he needed to get bigger and stronger in the offseason. He also needs some experience. I don't know if any one thought he would be starting or even making big plays this year. It is not like he was benched all season with the crap we had last year here. I realize that not coming out and making the pro bowl puts this guy in the bust category - but I would imagine with a good offseason he is likely to have a much bigger role next season. But, yes, he is at the bottom of the TE pool - no big deal - he needs to earn his starting time...

who asking for pro bowl...active be nice.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4243331/cade-otton