The legion of Mike White officially died today in Seattle

5 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Now the insanity of the fan base and the NY press belief that Mike White was franchise QB can finally die. Now this front office get back to the business acquire a Vet like Carr or whoever that can actually get this team to a championship and maybe sit Zach for a year try to salvage or draft someone. Now we can stop with Mike White as the solution at QB.

It's  called having hope. Obviously  MW is not going to be on this team next year. I don't  see how the team signs him after the way he finished but having hope is not a bad thing. 

You can go back to dancing on the Jets grave now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I’d say his rib injury is definitely affecting him today. But no excuses. If you’re out there playing you have to perform. And today he hasn’t played good.

long term this might have been the best thing for this franchise. We have no capable qb on the roster. Strevler is trash. Flacco is a corpse. ZW should be a practice squad player. And mike white is a solid backup.

Today it should be crystal clear to everyone that we need to go out and sign Derek carr, or Jimmy G. I’d prefer Carr. But feel like saleh would want Jimmy G. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

12 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I knew some of our “loyal” fan base would trash MW is he sucked today after saying how good he was all week. 

Look my post up I was never fan of Mike White said neither QB is the solution posted several times he has weak arm and no mobility runs the offense better then Zach

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

Wilson truthers coming out from under their rocks acting like Mike White sucking validates their sh*tty opinions. lol

Again look up my post never like zach didn't want the Jets to draft him. I was the proponent of keeping Darnold one more year trading back taking Trask or Fields.

• Upvote 1

I'm going on record now saying they need to shut down Zach for year 3 try to fix him they got #2 and 20 million cap hit Better make sure he can't be fixed look at Geno Smith. Can't keep tossing QBs out like trash if your taking them that high. If Wilson was a 5th round pick like I mentioned several times he was not a first round QB that he was a project then I say dump him but you got #2 wasted on this guy plus 20 million hit you shelf him for year 3 bring him back year 4 to compete or trade. Right now you get Rogers, Carr Goff this team has talent with above average QB they can win. cheers!

• More Ugh 1

wait im not convinced what was his stat line?

what was his release time?

did his release time not help the OL or was the OL always bad?

how did all the other great QB do against Seattle?

did his ribs really hurt or were they all lying?

can someone please use their subscription to PFF get me some information?