My therapy/meltdown video

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

I was your age when the jets went from Parcells and belicheat and the AFC title game to groh and woody etc. that kinda killed the passion in me and I had to make an internal decision to put football where it belongs.  It’s a hobby. A shared experience hobby so to speak. 

it’s helpful to remember for me that it’s just television programming content that’s purpose is to turn a profit by selling beer , insurance and truck ads. It’s not important so to speak. It’s no more significant than a hallmark movie or a food network baking show.  

The fans of the superbowl winner don’t get anything tangible. They don’t get exempted from paying taxes, etc. 

the cheaters had the best run in league history and they were booed by the fans a few times today lol. It’s fleeting. 

my wish for you my friend is you have a similar realization and you don’t simmer over the jets and lose sleep.  Besides, we’ll get ‘em next year 

I hear ya Larz.......in the end its just a game. 

But man, its hard to watch dysfunction year after year. Its wild. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I feel like if you raise your voice by 3 decibels you could get your own show on ESPN

im just an armature with a daughter in the other room lol

Not trying to make this a thing. Have to much going on at work but its basically therapy. 

You're 100% right @kevinc855. Hope Woody gets angry and does something about it, but I can already hear them selling the improvement from last season to this season. In all likelihood the Johnsons, who are loyal to a fault, will "stay the course" with this current regime. How did you like that meaningful football we just got to watch in the month of December and on New Year's Day? ?

4 hours ago, Larz said:

I was your age when the jets went from Parcells and belicheat and the AFC title game to groh and woody etc. that kinda killed the passion in me and I had to make an internal decision to put football where it belongs.  It’s a hobby. A shared experience hobby so to speak. 

it’s helpful to remember for me that it’s just television programming content that’s purpose is to turn a profit by selling beer , insurance and truck ads. It’s not important so to speak. It’s no more significant than a hallmark movie or a food network baking show.  

The fans of the superbowl winner don’t get anything tangible. They don’t get exempted from paying taxes, etc. 

the cheaters had the best run in league history and they were booed by the fans a few times today lol. It’s fleeting. 

my wish for you my friend is you have a similar realization and you don’t simmer over the jets and lose sleep.  Besides, we’ll get ‘em next year 

All very logical...

But I just want to taste victory just once...

BetterOldfashionedEelelephant-max-1mb.gi