Garrett Wilson's effort was poor today

hmhertz

Our receivers stink.

Davis who sucks was our best receiver today.

though Wilson today played like his head was up a**

he is still our only receiver that belongs in the NFL.

the bunch of UPS drivers the hated Giants are playing

are better than the group Douglas has provided

Say what you will about him, he’s the only good player on the offense not on IR. He’s consistently healthy and of course he’s going to be frustrated when none of the QBs on the roster can throw the ball well. Give him a break.

Eveything about the Jets was off today. No one seemed to be hustling especially on defense. Saleh looked out of it too. Kind of odd tbh. Jet lag? Changes they know are coming? I’m sure we’ll start getting some leaks this week about what’s up. This was a rocking chair game for the Seahawks with an opponent in a do or die situation. I mean there has to be something going on…

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Wooten is the other DROY candidate with Sauce. He probably has the edge because of the turnovers.  Shut down Wilson and got in his head. 

Edge over Sauce? I am sure there will be some lame voters that just look at INTs but even a cursory analysis would show that Gardner is WAY above Wooten

I get no joy from saying this but the "SOJ" mentality is seeping into the psyche of a new generation of Jet players.  JD needs to do something to reverse that immediately (assuming it's not already too late) or we're back in purgatory. 

This franchise is at a crossroads...again.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I get no joy from saying this but the "SOJ" mentality is seeping into the psyche of a new generation of Jet players.  JD needs to do something to reverse that immediately (assuming it's not already too late) or we're back in purgatory. 

This franchise is at a crossroads...again.

We need a new team psychologists.   There’s some amazing new studies involving lysergic acid that shows promise.  

• Haha 1