Jump to content

FIRE SALAH TONIGHT!


#90

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, #90 said:

Ok, Enough, This idiot is clueless......

Here are just a few things that have me blow my top:

Two games with Playoffs on the line and his team doesn't show up....Absolutely Ridiculous.

Im not even including his moronic lack of time mgt to help lose the Lions game.

Here are my some of my favs...

- Pre game Jags, You have one player warming up in a Grinch outfit and another in an Easter Bunny outfit

- As Mentioned by Bart on the SNY after game show today, the team has been practicing without pads for a month now. Pure stupidity.

- Mike White and his broken ribs had no business dressing for today's game. He was worse than Zac. Did Baldy not see that all week?

 - a 65 year FG try today?)

Hiring your Best Friend's brother? Mike L is a horrible OC. Horrible.

Spinning the post game press conf to talk about next week's game against Miami..... WHO CARES? This guy should have never been hired. So just because the Johnson's and their zillion dollars dont want to pay out two bad coaching contracts, we have to watch this clown show for at least another year. Seriously, Im done.

FIRE HIM, Hire Sean Payton and lets try to move try and move forward!!! Enough with the clown show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pizza Yes GIF

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, #90 said:

Ok, Enough, This idiot is clueless......

Here are just a few things that have me blow my top:

Two games with Playoffs on the line and his team doesn't show up....Absolutely Ridiculous.

Im not even including his moronic lack of time mgt to help lose the Lions game.

Here are my some of my favs...

- Pre game Jags, You have one player warming up in a Grinch outfit and another in an Easter Bunny outfit

- As Mentioned by Bart on the SNY after game show today, the team has been practicing without pads for a month now. Pure stupidity.

- Mike White and his broken ribs had no business dressing for today's game. He was worse than Zac. Did Baldy not see that all week?

 - a 65 year FG try today?)

Hiring your Best Friend's brother? Mike L is a horrible OC. Horrible.

Spinning the post game press conf to talk about next week's game against Miami..... WHO CARES? This guy should have never been hired. So just because the Johnson's and their zillion dollars dont want to pay out two bad coaching contracts, we have to watch this clown show for at least another year. Seriously, Im done.

FIRE HIM, Hire Sean Payton and lets try to move try and move forward!!! Enough with the clown show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

 

Who were wearing the costumes? Are they really not in pads? That’s insane if true. I flagged that in both camps but haven’t really followed closely during the season. The tackling was terrible today. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, the Claw said:

Can’t wait to see who the next two-season coach will be. Woody should indefinitely pay three to four head coaches at a time. Why not? 

If you pony up to get a good one you pay less overall than always paying 1-2 to sit on the couch in Ypsilanti or wherever the fugg Gase is hiding in the witless protection program.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Remember when the whole team was wearing Mike F'ng White T-shirts and basically blaming the 23 year old QB and Saleh let it all happen? Good times. Saleh was, is and will always be a damn fraud of a coach, who brings in his buddies rather than good coaches

Yooo how did we miss this lol

 

 

fire everyone this is embarrassing af

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, #90 said:

Ok, Enough, This idiot is clueless......

Here are just a few things that have me blow my top:

Two games with Playoffs on the line and his team doesn't show up....Absolutely Ridiculous.

Im not even including his moronic lack of time mgt to help lose the Lions game.

Here are my some of my favs...

- Pre game Jags, You have one player warming up in a Grinch outfit and another in an Easter Bunny outfit

- As Mentioned by Bart on the SNY after game show today, the team has been practicing without pads for a month now. Pure stupidity.

- Mike White and his broken ribs had no business dressing for today's game. He was worse than Zac. Did Baldy not see that all week?

 - a 65 year FG try today?)

Hiring your Best Friend's brother? Mike L is a horrible OC. Horrible.

Spinning the post game press conf to talk about next week's game against Miami..... WHO CARES? This guy should have never been hired. So just because the Johnson's and their zillion dollars dont want to pay out two bad coaching contracts, we have to watch this clown show for at least another year. Seriously, Im done.

FIRE HIM, Hire Sean Payton and lets try to move try and move forward!!! Enough with the clown show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

 

not that I disagree but dont think he was going for easter bunny

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47qpw0p9yi08wfm6cj4o

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

not that I disagree but dont think he was going for easter bunny

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47qpw0p9yi08wfm6cj4o

Yeah it’s an ode to a Christmas story but good lord man. Talk about not being ready to play. No wonder this team is shot. Warming up in pregame in a costume???

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Matt39 said:

Yeah it’s an ode to a Christmas story but good lord man. Talk about not being ready to play. No wonder this team is shot. Warming up in pregame in a costume???

yeah the guy a total goof and to think someone on this board was trying top say he was brought here to be a veteran leadership for Zach...boy was that way off.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Woody will make the decision to fire or keep Saleh on the plane ride back in his private jet. The Miami game will have no bearing in the decision. The Seattle game may be Saleh's Waterloo and NFL Black Monday is a week away.

yeah and doubt he is alone on that plane ride.  Doesnt he have to boys now that he is probably raising to be some spoiled pitbulls and they are probably egging him on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...