What happened to RB Michael Carter?

2 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

Micheal Carter had a solid 2021 season and started the 2022 season as the starter in a dynamic timeshare duo.

Fast forward to the end of the season, and he can't get on the field in favor of an undrafted rookie and a journeyman JAG.

He looks slow, indecisive, and has been a total nonfactor for the final half of the season.

Is he hurt? Or is he simply not very good?

I'm genuinely baffled.

I have the same question. He has to be hurt. He looked good last year and he was the 3rd option which is crazy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

If he's been hurt and isn't on the injury report... oof, that's gonna be a draft pick. 

Could be the kind of injury were he practices fully but won't be 100% until next year, perhaps. I am just speculating. Not sure why he would be invisible when in the beginning of the season he was taking snaps away from Breece Hall.

4 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

Micheal Carter had a solid 2021 season and started the 2022 season as the starter in a dynamic timeshare duo.

Fast forward to the end of the season, and he can't get on the field in favor of an undrafted rookie and a journeyman JAG.

He looks slow, indecisive, and has been a total nonfactor for the final half of the season.

Is he hurt? Or is he simply not very good?

I'm genuinely baffled.

combination of poor scheme for his style of running (not a read/cut guy) and play calling. 

Although he's not an exceptional talent, he can be productive.... but between MLF and our Oline?

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

combination of poor scheme for his style of running (not a read/cut guy) and play calling. 

Although he's not an exceptional talent, he can be productive.... but between MLF and our Oline?

Guessing as the OL has deteriorated they prefer the tougher runner rather than the finesse guy.  Yet he could really help out in the passing game.  Another example of not using the guys you have.