Derek Carr fixes this immediately

AFJF

59 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Then maybe time to stop watching, because Woody isn't selling.

Sure.  Just stop watching rather than demanding change like good little sheep.  That’s the way to handle it!

Carr “fixing everything” is your idea, not mine.  Ownership is very much a part of why Carr probably wouldn’t even come here in the first place. 

Get ready for Jimmy G.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Pathetic offense is a QB away from being top 10 with a healthy AVT and Breece Hall.

Well, they have to do something. JD and Saleh are officially on the hot seat. From their perspective there’s no reason to hold anything until 2024 for their replacements.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The thread is titled “Derek Carr fixes this immediately”.  You created it when there was already a lengthy Carr thread.

So, yes, I’m disputing the premise.  Carr maybe “fixes” the QB room but he doesn’t “fix” everything.  

Good talk. 

Who said he fixes everything?

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

On the other hand, Derek Carr has fixed *nothing* for the Raiders, who can’t wait to get rid of him. But, sure, Carr, his monster salary, and his 0-1 playoff record will turn this ship around. 

Hard to believe there are Jet fans who believe that Derek Carr is the answer.  This team has broken its fan base.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Pathetic offense is a QB away from being top 10 with a healthy AVT and Breece Hall.

Carr has a no trade clause in his contract. IWhen he gets traded, or released, he will be signing with a team like Miami, Tennessee, Seattle or Rams.

With this OC & coach & owner, why would anyone come here if they had the choice?

4 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

I would take Carr. He would be the best QB starting for the team in the last 15 years.

JD doesn’t really have a choice but to go after the Name Guys. Those guys will cost; JD is going to have to compromise a lot on his approach. This is what fear causes.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I'm old enough to remember when this was the Matthew Stafford narrative.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Old enough to remember when the Rams were a Super Bowl team two years before selling out for Matt Stafford, won a Super Bowl, and now they are doomed forever. 

The Rams had to trade two first-round picks, a third-round pick and Jared Goff to the Lions for Stafford.  

Meanwhile, Derek Carr is likely to be cut by the crappy Raiders.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

lmfao - yeah, no.  It's not that easy nevermind that Carr is the mush and just shown up by Jarrett Stidham. 

There is huge dysfunction w/ the coaches on this team.  The HC is a fraud.  His teams are constantly unprepared, undisciplined and out coached.  The staff has shown zero ability to adjust.  The roster is pure dog sh*t save a few bright spots. nothing they do takes advantages of the little strength this roster has and they severely lack an identity. 

The defense missed 20 tackles yesterday, how does Carr fix that? 

Dog sh*t team, dog sh*t roster, dog sh*t coaching staff.  There is no easy fix.  Unfortunately, they got it wrong again, starting w/ JD who is worse than Big Mac. 

200.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jetty said:

No one is winning behind this offensive line. We need a overhaul this off-season. Outside of AVT, everyone is replaceable.

This is my thinking as well.  Draft at least 2 OL with our top 3 picks.  Look at what the OL did for the Lions.

I have no idea what JD is going to do at QB but I just hope he doesn't commit long-term to one of these overpriced vets like Carr or Jimmy G (who are both going to want long-term deals with a lot of guaranteed money).

• Upvote 4