Geno Encourages Zach

7 minutes ago, PavlovsDogs said:

I for one would love to see Geno here next year as Qb1.  It will never happen of course....

Circle of life timeline. We give birth to his career and then kill it. FWIW, not overly impressed with Geno yesterday. Made a couple nice throws but Seattle won that game in the trenches. 

Geno was Donovan McNabb to me. I thought he had that kind of potential and felt good about him developing into that. Wish it could’ve been with us. 

People look at him like he’s just a one-year wonder but I do think Shane Waldron and the Seahawks figured him out. He played at a high level last year when he came in relief and while not perfect he looked better than most of the QBs we faced all year. Joe Burrow is the only guy I can think of that looked better

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, football guy said:

Geno was Donovan McNabb to me. I thought he had that kind of potential and felt good about him developing into that. Wish it could’ve been with us. 

People look at him like he’s just a one-year wonder but I do think Shane Waldron and the Seahawks figured him out. He played at a high level last year when he came in relief and while not perfect he looked better than most of the QBs we faced all year. Joe Burrow is the only guy I can think of that looked better

He was just super raw coming out. Most of his production came from tavon Austin screens 

• Upvote 2