Will Garrett Wilson regress into irrelevance next year?

Also I realize OP liked Zach Wilson heading into and in the middle of this season but I’d argue that going from 55.6% completion, 6.1 YPA, and 9:11 TD:INT to 54.5% completion, 7.0 YPA, and 6:7 TD:INT is not in fact a huge step backwards.

The numbers are more or less equally gross. Frankly, if you’re arguing in one direction, I’d say one might consider it an improvement. Certainly not the improvement we wanted or some fans expected, but considering everything else is pretty flat check out that leap in YPA.

NicoSince98, I am a man of the people and must do their bidding. Our bidding, technically.
See you in your next life, I'm sure.
McGraw38/GreekJet/Atticus/SteveElement/20others = banned for giving Nico a POTW nomination for this thread. 
Double-banning with one whip of the flagellum!

Love this.
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Becton

Mims 

Zach 

Moore

Carter 

all took huge steps backwards in year two under these “coaches”

sell your GW stock now 

Are you ever positive about anything not named Zach? I mean seriously,  he is the first 1000 yard WR we had since I think Marshall and you are posting about him sucking next season? 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Because all the evidence we have points to this being highly likely 

No all the evidence points to him being the best WR prospect we've ever drafted ... it's your smoothbrain conjecture that points to a likelihood of regression.

17 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

NicoSince98, I am a man of the people and must do their bidding. Our bidding, technically.

See you in your next life, I'm sure.

McGraw38/GreekJet/Atticus/SteveElement/20others = banned for giving Nico a POTW nomination for this thread. 

Double-banning with one whip of the flagellum!

image.jpeg.248ec875aecddd65a6a9c7b290895bed.jpeg

• Haha 1