Bills-Bengals

PS17

5 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Very possible. They should be able to defibrillate that. 

The only other thing I can think of is a ruptured aneurysm but unlikely with his age.

Hope we get an update soon. 

I am also a Cornell alum and a huge Cornell lax fan and remember the Boardi incident.  

As a youth coach, we learned that a quick administration of an AED will almost always restart the heart and that you have 5-10 minutes or so.  Laws were passed requiring AEDs to be available at youth sports fields in NJ. We also traveled with an AED to all lax and hockey games.

They keep saying there is no precedent for this, but there is with Hughes.  Plus there was the Dennis Byrd injury and the Shazier injury, which both were pretty awful as well. I guess with paralysis, the player is clearly alive. That may have not been clear with regard to Hamlin
Exactly... and Eric Legrand... at least when they left the field, they could give a thumbs up... and let the fans know that they were at least a little better

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Not being funny at all, legitimately curious, what would something like this do to the gambling world for the game, if its cancelled outright or considered a tie? 

I dont really gamble myself so I'm pretty dense on what vegas would do in this type of scenario. 

I was at a restaurant  and the TVs had the sound off. I just happened to look up and saw everyone on the Bills crying. I'm lime wtf happened. I found a YouTube of it. I was at the game where Byrd got paralyzed but this was so much more scary. He just stood up and collapsed.  It looked like he just went unconscious while standing. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Not being funny at all, legitimately curious, what would something like this do to the gambling world for the game, if its cancelled outright or considered a tie? 

I dont really gamble myself so I'm pretty dense on what vegas would do in this type of scenario. 

Easy answer... who gives a $hit.

• Upvote 4