Zach Wilson, totally not coddled

T0mShane

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Choosing to believe the Costello/ @football guy/@Mogglez rumor that Woody is Team Anti-Zach because it’s objectively funnier. 

A428BA6E-36F4-4FAD-9D45-3DFEC3EEF8D8.png@T0mShane under my leadership with my vast experience along with my brother Christopher, The Jets have the longest streak in non playoff appearances since the unveiling of our wonderful stadium.  I’m proud of my record and will stand by it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Brick, with his vast football experience, is going to solve all our woes. He knows how to use a telephone, you know....

He’s learning from daddy and uncle Christopher, not Chris or Chrissy. He’ll make mark Davis look like a handsome genious 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

3rd worst QB...ever.

Like I said, a top-10 all-time NFL Draft bust.

We're going to be hearing about this one for the rest of time, same way we hear about passing on Marino, the Buttfumble and the Fake Spike. 

The draft experts are already using “You don’t want a Zach Wilson situation” in their QB evals to mean “Don’t just draft a QB with traits”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2