Uniforms update

14 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

After Sunday, we likely only have 17 more games to go in the current, wretched uniform set.  Then, God willing, there will be a change. 

Here's to hoping. 

Thoughts, @Jetsfan80?

6 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

This is why I won't stand by idly while @Jetsfan80 tries to play Elon and suppress the topics I care about.  CHANGE THE UNIS!

lol!

I support your right to post threads about clothes.  Just as I support my own right to complain about threads about clothes.  

Fashion, baby.

Fashion Hair Flip GIF by Zyah Belle

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

After Sunday, we likely only have 17 more games to go in the current, wretched uniform set.  Then, God willing, there will be a change. 

Here's to hoping. 

Thoughts, @Jetsfan80?

32 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

CLOTHES!!! ©

29 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol.

Yo @Jetsfan80, I think this thread is your favorite topic, we'll spam to you post!

Would hate for you to miss it....

I’ll amend my prior comments to note I’ll support a uniform change if this is the end result:

1664343C-240D-4371-822E-16FB8A8D6695.png

@Maxman @Barry McCockinner @Gastineau Lives

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh, you want Soul?

Would this be an improvement then?  I could see a new Uniform like those pants on the far right.  

OIP.6Wd6sIyDu0R_L7TugN4cxQHaLD?pid=ImgDe

After 50 years of supporting this cursed excuse of a football team, those pants could be the straw that breaks the camel's back and gets me to give up on the Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I doubt they change them. The Browns have a more involved fanbase than the Jets do. Also I don’t think Woody cares what the fans think.

I think Woody went back to a proto-80s/90s look because the fans were clamoring for a throwback to the era. He just messed it up by blending the logos and those dumb jet strikes that look more like Italian horn necklace things 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Vader said:

I think Woody went back to a proto-80s/90s look because the fans were clamoring for a throwback to the era. He just messed it up by blending the logos and those dumb jet strikes that look more like Italian horn necklace things 

The 80’s logo is tougher to mass produce as was the previous logo. This is the cheap, mass quantity version. I’d be shocked if Woody changed anything for a long time. Same thing with the Redskins to Commandos stuff. Coincidentally the two worst owners in the league.

• Upvote 1

JETS fans really do suck…

….”We want our own stadium!”

….”We don’t like it enough and the awesome engineering that cut the wind down is ugly to us!”

….”Bring back the 80s uniforms”

….”Wait I don’t like how you did these they are ugly even though the are almost exactly what we asked for!”

The same “die hard” bitch and moan JETS fans act like “those days” were so much better ?

EBAC9FB9-529E-4D4D-9CBF-D035FC0669CE.jpeg

407E5859-A686-437C-8B50-FF09A2081A19.png

• WTF? 1