Uniforms update

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

I think we need a more badass look honestly, to toughen up the Jets image.

I suggest this, with a few logos changes added here and there:

c1c75d2ccee922a6af84615a49b047a3.jpg

(too lazy to photoshop this to Jets Green or with Jets logos).

As always, I will never let you down...20230104_204912.thumb.png.8bfc0c9f926d76c9f95f7731ad4bfed8.png

@Jetsfan80

A Uni you can get behind. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ECURB said:

JETS fans really do suck…

….”We want our own stadium!”

….”We don’t like it enough and the awesome engineering that cut the wind down is ugly to us!”

….”Bring back the 80s uniforms”

….”Wait I don’t like how you did these they are ugly even though the are almost exactly what we asked for!”

The same “die hard” bitch and moan JETS fans act like “those days” were so much better ?

EBAC9FB9-529E-4D4D-9CBF-D035FC0669CE.jpeg

407E5859-A686-437C-8B50-FF09A2081A19.png

Asking for our own stadium and better looking uniforms we used to wear isn’t a lot to ask at all. It’s the bare minimum standard that should be met. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

At the very least, change the clip art helmet logo.? 

Agreed… that logo has to go. Same with the bars on the Jersey and pants.

I’m probably in the minority here with this opinion, but I thought the all black uniforms and black helmet was a pretty cool look though.
I’d be okay going with those and a set of all white unis with green trim on them.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

The Black uniforms are sh*te.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m probably in the minority here with this opinion, but I thought the all black uniforms and black helmet was a pretty cool look though.
I’d be okay going with those and a set of all white unis with green trim on them.

here we go batman GIF

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The 80’s logo is tougher to mass produce as was the previous logo. This is the cheap, mass quantity version. I’d be shocked if Woody changed anything for a long time. Same thing with the Redskins to Commandos stuff. Coincidentally the two worst owners in the league.

the logo and helmet was definitely negotiated design, and derivative, not original or inspired. it has GIANTS 80s vibes tbh. 

I wouldn't put Woody in Snyder's category though. I don't even think that's close. By most accounts Snyder is toxic. Woody is just beta.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm telling you. Take the look and layout of the Namath jerseys and just make the logo into the 80's one. Top 5 uniforms you'll never have to change right there. 

Our logo is terrible right now, ditch the oval please. We're the Jets and our logo is a football with a football inside. Comical. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1