Rumors: Dolphins loss could cost Mike McDaniel his job

T0mShane

On 1/4/2023 at 8:35 PM, Integrity28 said:

Good for Ross. His standards seem higher than ours. We have similar the 5-6 game losing streaks, ours is being celebrated as progress, while there’s  won’t be tolerated.

they went from 10 wins to 9 and now 8 wins with no playoffs.

we went from 2 wins to 4 to 7 wins. thats progress.

its different. our wins keep going up by double, they keep missing the playoffs and cant get over that hump.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

they went from 10 wins to 9 and now 8 wins with no playoffs.

we went from 2 wins to 4 to 7 wins. thats progress.

its different. our wins keep going up by double, they keep missing the playoffs and cant get over that hump.

Rationalizing is for losers.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

5 hours ago, JetPotato said:

You don't, no matter how many times you say it, until he signs elsewhere.

Keep thinking that.

I’ll never completely rule out anything with Woody’s impulsive a** but, as of today, I’m pretty sure that anyone wanting Saleh fired, let alone someone like Payton or Harbaugh is gonna be sour after Sunday’s game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Rationalizing is for losers.

The rational thing to do is use objective things like total wins, point differential, etc. to drive decisions. Not winning or losing streaks with ethereal momentum and clutch related theories. Total wins and point differential have improved drastically (-214->-194->-15). We had a point differential of +76 at our peak (6-3). This put us on par with teams that win 11-12 games if we maintained that differential to this point. Anyone who thinks this team with this quarterback play (injuries + performance) is at the level of a SF, Cincy, or Dallas is delusional. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Keep thinking that.

I’ll never completely rule out anything with Woody’s impulsive a** but, as of today, anyone wanting Saleh fired, let alone someone like Payton or Harbaugh is gonna be sour after Sunday’s game.

Until Gal Gadot says she won't marry me it's technically a possibility. Did I do it right??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Jets have zero answers at qb and possibly a lame duck gm. It’s not an attractive job. They’re probably going to just ride with saleh and JD in a put up or get fired situation next year. 

So we stick with Saleh and Douglas for another year, bypass Sean Payton and Jim Harbaugh, and then we inevitably fire Saleh and Douglas next offseason and are left hiring the OC of the Bengals and the director of player personnel of the Eagles…

Awesome…

Why any of us even care anymore is beyond me.

9 hours ago, Untouchable said:

So we stick with Saleh and Douglas for another year, bypass Sean Payton and Jim Harbaugh, and then we inevitably fire Saleh and Douglas next offseason and are left hiring the OC of the Bengals and the director of player personnel of the Eagles…

Awesome…

Why any of us even care anymore is beyond me.

Sean Payton will still be around. his contract ends in 2023.