Jacked Carl Winslow

Just now, KevinSwayne82 said:

The head coach of my beloved Jets said in his press conference that my struggling second overall pick QB needs to go to a beach and read a book.

DURING THE SEASON! 

Does the guy get the optics of that?

Saleh advised Zach to go read a book during the OFFSEASON. He said this during the season, but he meant when it was over.

I honestly agree with him. ZW is struggling to mentally run his team. He needs to clear his head and reset. He really shouldn't have gotten the start after being benched but that's in the past. Taking a break this offseason might be the best thing for him. Whether or not he should be in this team's plans in the future is a completely different argument.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KevinSwayne82 said:

The head coach of my beloved Jets said in his press conference that my struggling second overall pick QB needs to go to a beach and read a book.

DURING THE SEASON! 

I'm pretty sure that anything he says at this point will trigger some of you.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Hex said:

Saleh advised Zach to go read a book during the OFFSEASON. He said this during the season, but he meant when it was over.

I honestly agree with him. ZW is struggling to mentally run his team. He needs to clear his head and reset. He really shouldn't have gotten the start after being benched but that's in the past. Taking a break this offseason might be the best thing for him. Whether or not he should be in this team's plans in the future is a completely different argument.

How about he needs to work with a QB coach all offseason?  Supposedly Sam Darnold has been working with Jordan Palmer and that's why he's been improving. 

This organization needs to find Zach his version of Jordan Palmer.  Maybe Kurt Warner?  Or whoever the FO thinks is the right guy.  Just get someone good and have him work with ZW all offseason.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, KevinSwayne82 said:

DURING THE SEASON! 

Probably just wants the bum as far away from the team as possible.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, KevinSwayne82 said:

DURING THE SEASON! 

No, and plenty of people here don’t, either.