I would like to personally take my hat off to the Buffalo Bills organization!

Alka

2 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Can say the same thing or even more, about the Bengals organization. It’s one thing to be on the same team as Damar, but to handle things, the way the Bengals did, from the coach, to the players, and the fans, they deserve just as much, if not more credit.

I think everyone other than Bart Scott and Skip Bayless, handled this really well. 

The bungle med staff probably saved this man’s life. From what I understand they were on the scene in about 10 seconds.  And yes, both teams did the right thing as did the nfl by cancelling the game.

4 hours ago, Alka said:

As a Jets fan forever, it has always been very easy for me to hate every single team in the AFC East that plays against the Jets.  I have always rooted for anyone else to win against our eastern team rivals.

But after watching the way the players on the Bills emotionally were 1000% behind Damar, and how the Bills head coach said that he needed to go to the hospital and be with his injured player, unless they are playing the Jets, it will be very hard to root against them.

The head coach is 100% class, and the players on the Bills, I have nothing but admiration for them.

I realize it might be secondary to the players and the coaches on the Bills right now, but I hope the Bills go to the Super Bowl this year.

It feels very weird saying that, but this has been a very weird year.

I can't argue with this...

5 hours ago, Alka said:

As a Jets fan forever, it has always been very easy for me to hate every single team in the AFC East that plays against the Jets.  I have always rooted for anyone else to win against our eastern team rivals.

But after watching the way the players on the Bills emotionally were 1000% behind Damar, and how the Bills head coach said that he needed to go to the hospital and be with his injured player, unless they are playing the Jets, it will be very hard to root against them.

The head coach is 100% class, and the players on the Bills, I have nothing but admiration for them.

I realize it might be secondary to the players and the coaches on the Bills right now, but I hope the Bills go to the Super Bowl this year.

It feels very weird saying that, but this has been a very weird year.

To be honest I’ve really wanted the Bills to do well since they drafted Josh Allen, there was something about the whole pre-draft “he’ll be a colossal bust, don’t want him” nonsense that just made me enjoy seeing him rub that in peoples faces day after day. But this just cements it for me. Much as being a Jet fan makes it hard to support any other team in the AFCE(and even moreso after 20 years and counting of having to deal with the cheaters) I can’t help but cheer for Buffalo now that we are out of it. 

I'm sure the Bills will gain a lot of new fans after all the good things that came out of that horrible incident on Monday. It's nice to see that people still care and love each other in this day and age. I'll root for the Bills to win it this year, and for every year going forward when the Jets decide to pull the carpet out from under our feet once again. 

12 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Can say the same thing or even more, about the Bengals organization. It’s one thing to be on the same team as Damar, but to handle things, the way the Bengals did, from the coach, to the players, and the fans, they deserve just as much, if not more credit.

I think everyone other than Bart Scott and Skip Bayless, handled this really well. 

At night, the Cincinnati skyline has been blue and red all week.

Not to get political or anything, but with all the crap going on, the stupidity on social media, what we witnessed on Monday night is really what makes this country great...everyone pulling together to save this young man's life... it's incredible... to the first responders here and the doctors and the teams....incredible job...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk