Do the Jets fight for their head coach in the last game of the season?

You know, like they did for Rex Ryan in his last two seasons as head coach of the New York Jets in the season finale in Miami? 

Remember Rex Ryan's last game as head coach of the Jets?

December 28, 2014
Jets 37 Dolphins 24
Geno Smith 20/25 for 358 yds 3 TD's 0 Int's 158.3 Rtg
Jets final record 4-12

December 29, 2013
Jets 20 Dolphins 7
Jets defense intercepted Tannehill 3 times (Dee Milliner 2, Ed Reed 1) that game.
Ode to Buddy Ryan - Sheldon Richardson did his Refrigerator Perry impersonation for the 1 yard rushing TD.
Jets final record 8-8
Woody Johnson says Rex is coming back in the locker room to a joyous celebration by the players. 

How do you see the Jets playing in Miami in the last game of the season?

• Haha 1

Wanting to win and knowing how to win are two different things. There now is a comprehensive blue print how to beat us and I expect Miami to follow that plan. All the Jets players can do is look bewildered and empty out their lockers the following day.

1 minute ago, TommyT said:

Wanting to win and knowing how to win are two different things. There now is a comprehensive blue print how to beat us and I expect Miami to follow that plan. All the Jets players can do is look bewildered and empty out their lockers the following day.

Imagine if I could have transported you to today back when we hired Joe Douglas on June 7th, 2019. No sense of urgency at all with this franchise. None. Everyone is safe. Keep the coaching staff together and bring back Zach Wilson after he gets back from the beach. 

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, PepPep said:

ding ding ding

saleh, ulbrich, mlf, zach - ain't going anywhere. 

I wouldn’t be so sure about MLF or Zach. Woody is watching the Giants go back to the playoffs with a coach he (and Douglas?) passed on while getting to watch the Jets have an epic end of season collapse. I hope he doesn’t do anything though. Let this crew sink or swim.

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I don't think Saleh is coaching for his job in this meaningless game........Please. 

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Meaningless? We're in the midst of a 5 game losing streak. Way to build a culture losing 6 in a row to end the season. 

Yeah, I don’t really think Saleh is coaching for his job either, but calling this one “meaningless” is kinda strange.  It only became “meaningless” because of all the losses we piled up the 5 weeks prior, lol.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, I don’t really think Saleh is coaching for his job either, but calling this one “meaningless” is kinda strange.  It only became “meaningless” because of all the losses we piled up the 5 weeks prior, lol.  

So let  me get this straight. The last 2 games we got blown out were meaningful games and they didn't show up. So now we have a meaningless game and its vital we show up.  this is pure unadulterated Jets culture. Not sure what I just said has any meaning whatsoever.  

• Haha 1