Peyton Hillis In Critical Condition

Reminded me when our family was out in California back in 2012. We’re at the beach and playing in the shallow surf with the kids (10 yr. old twins and 8 yr. old) I head up to the beach 40 feet away and talk with wife; constantly watching them. They start getting a little further away from us and I tell them to come in. 30 seconds later 2 of them are  100 feet away from me. I jump in to get them swimming as hard as I can but now they’re even further away. Now I’m in the rip tide expending all my energy and exhausted a half-mile out.
Thankfully lifeguards on Jet ski’s comes flying out with  a net on the back. Grab my boys and other swings around to get me. I grab the net and the guy guns it back to the beach. Holding the net with 1 hand, my bathing suit starts slipping off my ass. Holding my suit on with other hand at my knees…. Thought I was going to return to crowded beach naked! Did I mention the water was REALLY cold! ?

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Everyone safe but Thank the Lord the kids had flotation devices or they would be gone. They almost lost a father that day. 
Prayers for Peyton! 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2