Tx......GENIUS!!!!

Jetlag

That article was a freaking work of art. How hard was it for you to have to write that?? That's the best damn article this rink-a-dink site has ever had.

Side note, I finally moved to Cincinnati and have been in that process for the past week. I'm sure no one noticed I was gone but I missed this place so it feels good to be back.

That article was a freaking work of art. How hard was it for you to have to write that?? That's the best damn article this rink-a-dink site has ever had.

Side note, I finally moved to Cincinnati and have been in that process for the past week. I'm sure no one noticed I was gone but I missed this place so it feels good to be back.

You were missed!

Didn't know about the move though. Hope everything went well!

Extremely. :wink:

Just as I stated in an earlier thread =D>

This bullsh*t article was written by nothing more than your cheap board troll. It was an article written that had no heart-filled meaning, and done just to suck up to Max and Tom

How you guys believe the BS that he wrote is un-freaking-real :roll:

Just as I stated in an earlier thread =D>

This bullsh*t article was written by nothing more than your cheap board troll. It was an article written that had no heart-filled meaning, and done just to suck up to Max and Tom

How you guys believe the BS that he wrote is un-freaking-real :roll:

At least Verde's art work was original and sincere.

Welcome "Jetlag"! Are you a new poster? I can't recall seeing you here before. Yes, Tex's article was quite good, I must say. Anyway, good luck with Cincinatti, and let us know if you have any suggestions for the board!

Too be honest I'm only here by accident. Someone on the street said there were good German shizer pictures here. Also said something about the creators giving each other blumpkins...whatever that means.

Hey guys, new member here. I thought it was a very good article. You guys have a great shot this season.

Here's to a kick a$$ football season. Stay healthy and may the best team win! 8)

DW

May the best team win? Cmon man we are tired of that.

We want the JETS to win! :D

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site.

I know you do, and though it would make me physically sick, you guys would go nuts over a championship. I can appreciate the fact behind the emotion.

Anyway, cool site. I'm always looking for good football sites.

:mrgreen:

DW

Welcome to the site.

"Eeh! Eeh! Eeh! I'm such a funny webmaster! Eeh! Eeh! Eeh! Let me talk some light-hearted, yet funky trash. Eeeh! Eeh! Eeh! We want the Jets to win! Let's get crazy! Eeh Eeh Eeh."

"Eeh! Eeh! Eeh! I'm such a funny webmaster! Eeh! Eeh! Eeh! Let me talk some light-hearted, yet funky trash. Eeeh! Eeh! Eeh! We want the Jets to win! Let's get crazy! Eeh Eeh Eeh."

Alright bro. Whatever. Go write another pro Patriots article and throw it on our front page.

I know you do, and though it would make me physically sick, you guys would go nuts over a championship. I can appreciate the fact behind the emotion.

Anyway, cool site. I'm always looking for good football sites.

:mrgreen:

DW

Glad you made it dirty water!

TX,

Nice article, just one correction...2 wild card teams have won the SB, not one. The other was the Broncos for their first title. IIRC, K.C. won the division and forced Denver to play one game at home then 2 more on the road en route to the SB against the Packers.

Archived