Should Garret Wilson Sit Tomorrow?

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I can't  see any reason to play him. We know what he is. What is the point of exposing him to risk of injury? It's  not like he is even going to be developing  with a QB. Flacco will not be here next season. 

You want to rest him for the next regular season game which will be 9 months from now?

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I can't  see any reason to play him. We know what he is. What is the point of exposing him to risk of injury? It's  not like he is even going to be developing  with a QB. Flacco will not be here next season. 

no i think he should  with mike white then start freash  next yeaer with QB T RB MLB   

1 hour ago, LockeJET said:

And Jet Nut

Could you imagine if Jet nut was a passenger on the titanic? When told to put his life jacket on he would probably became furious with the purser insisting it’s no big deal that their sinking.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Dunnie said:

This game should feel like a pre season game ... Play no one

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

A preseason game at least a team is getting ready for the season.  Today's game is completely meaningless.  Absolutely our key guys should sit.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:49 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

no. the only game plan for tomorrow is to feed Garrett Wilson so he might win OROY.

Guys playing for a team on a 6-7 game slide to end the year don’t win rookie of the year! Crazy thing is when Breece was healthy we had the 1a. 1b. Not to mention possibly DROY though sacks and picks are sexier than pass defense. 

So Jetsy that after a draft like that still staring into a losing season. Just Wow!!