No future in flacco start streveler.

Jim dean

This move, and I’m sure every move they make in the off-season is going to be based towards saving their own asses. And that is not the correct way to run a team. Doing things for the benefit of long-term success is over with this regime. All panic moves coming to save their jobs. 

16 minutes ago, Jim dean said:

At least give him a shot he deserves it.nohing against flacco.he is done.streveler might have a future backup role in his future.he deserves his shot.has never played bad.knock him all you want

You think this game is about development and the future at QB? 
And Streveler meets both or either of those terms?  
OK.  

They've kept Strev on the roster all season but except for one game haven't used a package designed for him to run. Maybe they just aren't confident in running it with an anemic offense you'd think they'd try something that could open things up make a change that could create probs for the opposing defense. As for starting Strev he was kind of an option Qb in the CFL too only a handful of starts mostly due to injuries and low passing yards good running yards. I'd go with Flacco as starter with a package for Strev if an injury go with Zach.

STREV can’t throw, but he can do what Fields did to Miami as they had no answer for him. I am not saying STREV is close to Fields but they run hard and Fields put up 178 yards vs Miami with zero offense outside of his rushing yards. That was against a healthy Dolphins team. It’s not like we have anything to lose.

4 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

STREV can’t throw, but he can do what Fields did to Miami as they had no answer for him. I am not saying STREV is close to Fields but they run hard and Fields put up 178 yards vs Miami with zero offense outside of his rushing yards. That was against a healthy Dolphins team. It’s not like we have anything to lose.

Draft position?  I hate to be cynical, but maybe starting Flacco is a tank move?

What might be funny is if Flacco has a real good game and the Jets win.  Then what?  Resign him for next year?

:-)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Draft position?  I hate to be cynical, but maybe starting Flacco is a tank move?

What might be funny is if Flacco has a real good game and the Jets win.  Then what?  Resign him for next year?

:-)

Hello! You play to win the game! ? I know draft position, I hear ya but F the Fins. Flacco needs to do something so his kids aren’t Scarred for life  by his stint with the NYJ. 

None of the QB’s currently on the roster have a future here.

Who really cares who we trot out tomorrow?

At this point, I just hope we lose in embarrassing fashion so it will hopefully make Woody contemplate some serious changes.

If getting the sh*t smacked out of us by a Skylar Thompson led Dolphins squad will cause Woody to throw the bank at Payton/Harbaugh and do what it takes to land Brady/Carr, then bring on the ass kicking.

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

None of the QB’s currently on the roster have a future here.

Who really cares who we trot out tomorrow?

At this point, I just hope we lose in embarrassing fashion so it will hopefully make Woody contemplate some serious changes.

If getting the sh*t smacked out of us by a Skylar Thompson led Dolphins squad will cause Woody to throw the bank at Payton/Harbaugh and do what it takes to land Brady/Carr, then bring on the ass kicking.

We need to lose the last game for draft positioning.  Flacco should lose it for us.  Zach Wilson would lose it too but the team and fans hate him

Streveler is so bad the score might be 60-0 tomorrow 

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

We need to lose the last game for draft positioning.  Flacco should lose it for us.  Zach Wilson would lose it too but the team and fans hate him

The draft positioning is totally secondary to me.

I don’t really care about picking 10th vs 14th.

But starting 7-4 with a chance at the division title and then sh*tting the bed on the way to 7-10 and missing the playoffs should bring about some serious changes.

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The draft positioning is totally secondary to me.

I don’t really care about picking 10th vs 14th.

But starting 7-4 with a chance at the division title and then sh*tting the bed on the way to 7-10 and missing the playoffs should bring about some serious changes.

That is a remarkable meltdown even by Jet standards

The clear and obvious scapegoat has to be Wilson.  He clearly should not even be in the NFL letting alone starting on a team.