Anyone else feeling “meh” about the game tomorrow

Usually late afternoon Saturday I’m already getting hyped for a Jet 1 pm Sunday game. I’m texting folks, following streams, checking on here and local Jet beat reporter updates. 

But today I feel so “meh whatever” I mean a Jets win means the Patriots make the playoffs? ?A jets win means we are still under 500 either way? ?

Im also so pissed with the way this season ended and with Salehs seemingly “it’s all good” attitude, to be honest part of me doesn’t want him going out with a win, but rather a loss and ending on a 6 game losing steak bring so much more heat on the staff and almost force at least a minor shake up which I think is needed. We need to fix our failures aka maybe the offensive staff to succeed in 23 imho. 

Don’t get me wrong. Once the ball is kicked off I know myself. I will be rooting for the jets. I’m to competitive of a guy and jets fan. But doubt i will be getting off the couch much to cheer or feel to high or down either way it goes. This season really crushed me in so many ways. So tomorrow go Jets but ehhhh it’s another Sunday to me in many ways. 

Anyone else feel that gray empty feeling as well?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2

48 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Usually late afternoon Saturday I’m already getting hyped for a Jet 1 pm Sunday game. I’m texting folks, following streams, checking on here and local Jet beat reporter updates. 

But today I feel so “meh whatever” I mean a Jets win means the Patriots make the playoffs? ?A jets win means we are still under 500 either way? ?

Im also so pissed with the way this season ended and with Salehs seemingly “it’s all good” attitude, to be honest part of me doesn’t want him going out with a win, but rather a loss and ending on a 6 game losing steak bring so much more heat on the staff and almost force at least a minor shake up which I think is needed. We need to fix our failures aka maybe the offensive staff to succeed in 23 imho. 

Don’t get me wrong. Once the ball is kicked off I know myself. I will be rooting for the jets. I’m to competitive of a guy and jets fan. But doubt i will be getting off the couch much to cheer or feel to high or down either way it goes. This season really crushed me in so many ways. So tomorrow go Jets but ehhhh it’s another Sunday to me in many ways. 

Anyone else feel that gray empty feeling as well?

If only the game was at your beloved MetLife tomorrow 

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

After the no show against Jax and the absolute bend over and put it in as hard as you like in Seattle I have zero desire to watch this game.

I’m in full offseason mode and consider tomorrow a preseason hall of shame game.

I was all excited about last week’s game. And the first play. The first play they weren’t ready to play. That game ruined the rest of my day.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, BP said:

I was all excited about last week’s game. And the first play. The first play they weren’t ready to play. That game ruined the rest of my day.

Look at every game like a show or a movie. The second the credits roll start looking to the next part of your day.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

12 hours ago, freestater said:

You mean you're not excited to see if the corpse of Joe Flacco can win us a meaningless game at the end of an ultimately lost season to **** over our draft position?

season 1 episode 3 GIF

Meh. The draft position that mattered was when we could gave had Trevor Lawrence. But people here were happy that we won.....meanwhile it ****ed us good. 

• Haha 1