Am I the only one rooting for the Jets to lose tomorrow?

I only care about draft position.

I think this coaching staff can win with some changes to key positions on this roster- mainly QB. 

I can nver watch a Jets game and root against the Jets. Its just not in my blood. I will be rooting for them to embarrass the Dolphins. 

But I will be just as happy with a loss. It would mean better draft position in in a critical spot in the first round. Dropping from 10-12 to 15-17 is not a huge deal but could take us out of the running for some top tier WR, OT, Edge and even LB prospects.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, #90 said:

Meaningless game. Two previous weeks they had EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR AND DIDN'T SHOW UP.  So, tomorrow I expect the same non nonexistent effort. 60-0 nothing would be nice. Players laughing it up on the sidelines...Hopefully more Grinch and Bunny costumes. Let the entire Clown Show be in full effect. And then hopefully Woody will pick up the phone and call Harbaugh an Peyton.

This coach and staff suck. We finally have some good young players, lets get a proven winner with HC experience in to coach them.

I’m in! We only win tomorrow by losing.

But, they’ll win. It’s what we do.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m done rooting for losses, we’ve done so much of that over the past 10 years. Rooting for sauce, Quinnen, Garrett Wilson and the rest of our young core to win and spoil the fins chances. 

I’m here. I just can’t bring myself to “root for a loss” we have done enough of that and it got us no where

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

27 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I’m done rooting for losses, we’ve done so much of that over the past 10 years. Rooting for sauce, Quinnen, Garrett Wilson and the rest of our young core to win and spoil the fins chances. 

Absolutely agree. Idiotic to root for a loss

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Not rooting for a loss, but what’s the difference at this point? Outside of draft position of course, but this team chocked away their chance to make it to the playoffs. Win & in tomorrow would have been exciting. Quite frankly, Joe Flacco and that O line is not doing much tomorrow. This one game is not changing the narrative, the season will end in disgraceful fashion!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, #90 said:

Meaningless game. Two previous weeks they had EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR AND DIDN'T SHOW UP.  So, tomorrow I expect the same non nonexistent effort. 60-0 nothing would be nice. Players laughing it up on the sidelines...Hopefully more Grinch and Bunny costumes. Let the entire Clown Show be in full effect. And then hopefully Woody will pick up the phone and call Harbaugh an Peyton.

This coach and staff suck. We finally have some good young players, lets get a proven winner with HC experience in to coach them.

I want Woody, Saleh and JD embarrassed.   

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

This is where I’m at. I rooted for losses in the Lawrence year, but I’m done with all that. For one thing, what franchise-changing guy is going to be there at 10 and not 14? For another, I don’t want to see the team finish on a six-game losing streak, because that sucks. But most of all, I ******* hate the Dolphins. Absolutely loathe them. I want to yank that sh*theel franchise and its sh*theel fans down into the void with us, and if it costs us a few spots of draft position, so be it.

I’m sold.

Its rate you see people change their mind in forums, but this hit me in the feels. Beat the Dolphins, ruin their season, everything else is what it is. 

• Upvote 3

The better draft pick would be nice; keeping the fish out of the playoffs would be great; losing to the fish to help kick Pats out would be nice too.

While it may make sense for the Jets to loose for draft position and in some years to get the coaches fired, but truth is. I always root for the Jets to win

• Upvote 2