Stop wanting your instant coffee guys

9 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

You want instant coffee? Get a great coach in here, you will instantly be a contender, simple as that

I watched part of that Jax game and it was plenty clear both Vrable and Peterson had their teams ready to play. I just don’t see that from the jets at least since the Buffalo game.  The costumes they wore before the Detroit game kind of speaks volumes about how unserious this team is.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rangerous said:

I watched part of that Jax game and it was plenty clear both Vrable and Peterson had their teams ready to play. I just don’t see that from the jets at least since the Buffalo game.  The costumes they wore before the Detroit game kind of speaks volumes about how unserious this team is.

The Titans had Josh Dobbs looking better, and more in command of the scheme, after two weeks than the Jets have Zach after two years.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, rangerous said:

And yet Vrabel had a 7 game losing streak to miss the playoffs just like us!

The overlooked thing about this season is that if Cleveland didn't pull an epic choke job against us in week 2, we'd be 6-10 right now, with the possibility of finishing 6-11 with a 6 game losing streak.

Nobody would look at that with any level of optimism.  

#TheseJets

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The overlooked thing about this season is that if Cleveland didn't pull an epic choke job against us in week 2, we'd be 6-10 right now, with the possibility of finishing 6-11 with a 6 game losing streak.

Nobody would look at that with any level of optimism.  

#TheseJets

Also, how many 3rd string QBs did we beat?

41 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

In Daniel Jones first game in the NFL he passed for two TDs and ran for two more and led his team to victory after being down 18 points.   That would be a career for Zach Wilson.  

Not arguing with you but the fact is the "perception" from media and fans was that Jones was trash and most were trying to run him out of town. 

We have way too many rookies...not the players, but the GM, HC, OC and DC.  None of those guys have held their current titles anywhere else but on the Jets.  Couple that with a rookie QB who hasn't really had the guidance needed to succeed and you have the New York Jets.  How impatient is Woody with what we currently have?  We will soon see...I just hate starting over...again.

• Upvote 1