<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, BP said:

In all seriousness, if the Jets couldn’t be fired up to play in the last two games, how do you think they’re gonna show up today?

Heres my prediction:

On defense, in the first game the Jets had balls like grapefruits, corner blitz on first play. Today? Those balls have shriveled into raisins by now and We’re gonna play zone all day against a backup qb (just like we did last week)

on offense: we will continue to run into a stacked line on first down until the dolphins take the lead. Then if we’re behind we will take our time and huddle up and let the play clock go down to 3 and continue to run the ball. And continue to kick as many fgs as possible. And always punt on 4th down with 5 minutes left down 2 scores.

And that punt is a 24yd shank.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

60199241-F1F9-4EF7-BA0F-6860558E7342.jpeg

Maybe Saleh should play dress up for his post season meeting with the angry Billionaire. I think he should go as a donkey without a tail and let young Brick Johnson pin the tail on him to learn more about the family business.

If I was the billionaire, I would have the Jets video department make a montage of the circus atmosphere before the jaguars game and ask him straight to his face wtf is going on here? And if he answers like he does to the press (I just have to do better) than you have to get rid of him. Unfortunately, our billionaire is an idiot so he’s unpredictable.

• Upvote 2

Rooting for the DC 'Ders  rookie QB Howell to have a great game in his starting debut.

As for us?  Meh, whatever.  As long as the ultimate outcome of Jets/Phins, Pats/Bills and Steelers/Browns keeps the Pats out of the postseason, I guess that's good.  

Honestly, just rooting for not injuries to key Jets players today.  Nothing would be more Jetsy that losing a key guy for all of 2023 in a meaningless game to end 2022.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Rooting for the DC 'Ders  rookie QB Howell to have a great game in his starting debut.

As for us?  Meh, whatever.  As long as the ultimate outcome of Jets/Phins, Pats/Bills and Steelers/Browns keeps the Pats out of the postseason, I guess that's good.  

Honestly, just rooting for not injuries to key Jets players today.  Nothing would be more Jetsy that losing a key guy for all of 2023 in a meaningless game to end 2022.

Can Sauce and Quinnen run into each other.  Double ACL!

Rich Cimini
A flurry of roster moves by the #Jets: Signed to active roster: S Will Parks, DE Bradlee Anae, OL Eric Smith, OL Adam Pankey + WR Irvin Charles. Placed on IR: S Lamarcus Joyner, CB Brandin Echols, T Duane Brown, T George Fant + G Nate Herbig.

this is 3/5 of the starting O-Line out to be replaced by your ex-Amazon Prime driver and the guy who just finished cutting your lunch meat at Pathmark. Poor Joe Flacco, he's gotta be thinking "WTF am I DOING here today anyway?"

Syklar Thompson started the last meeting for the Fins vs the Jets a 40-17 Jets win. My impression was he did OK he wasn't terrible here are his numbers from that game: 19-33-166-1 pick. Mostert had 113 yards rushing, Hill had 47 yards receiving. Zach was the winning Qb for the Jets that game he was 14-21-210 no picks, Breece had 97 yards rushing and 100 yards on receptions. In other words they are beatable. Flacco was 1-2 as starter losing to Ravens and Cincy and beating Cleveland he averaged about 300 yards per game in the air. We have a good chance to win although very hard to get a W in Miami. But Flacco is underrated he should have played in more games this year, we win 24-17 today. 

• WTF? 2

39 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:
Rich Cimini
A flurry of roster moves by the #Jets: Signed to active roster: S Will Parks, DE Bradlee Anae, OL Eric Smith, OL Adam Pankey + WR Irvin Charles. Placed on IR: S Lamarcus Joyner, CB Brandin Echols, T Duane Brown, T George Fant + G Nate Herbig.

this is 3/5 of the starting O-Line out to be replaced by your ex-Amazon Prime driver and the guy who just finished cutting your lunch meat at Pathmark. Poor Joe Flacco, he's gotta be thinking "WTF am I DOING here today anyway?"

Poor Joe Flacco? He's been stealing money. Dude doesn't want to play and collect a big check. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Syklar Thompson started the last meeting for the Fins vs the Jets a 40-17 Jets win. My impression was he did OK he wasn't terrible here are his numbers from that game: 19-33-166-1 pick. Mostert had 113 yards rushing, Hill had 47 yards receiving. Zach was the winning Qb for the Jets that game he was 14-21-210 no picks, Breece had 97 yards rushing and 100 yards on receptions. In other words they are beatable. Flacco was 1-2 as starter losing to Ravens and Cincy and beating Cleveland he averaged about 300 yards per game in the air. We have a good chance to win although very hard to get a W in Miami. But Flacco is underrated he should have played in more games this year, we win 24-17 today. 

Bridgewater got the start. He got sack/fumble/safety/injured on the first play by the DROY.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Howell is a baller.

hope he does well