<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

18 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Pregame is singing the praises of Saleh. Willie Colon says he’s done a great job this season given the circumstances. Bart Scott says he’s done a phenomenal job with crisis management and handling the media

I think Bart is done with the controversial hot takes after this week. Soon his only job will be mop up guy for the Wilpon’s SNY. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Pregame is singing the praises of Saleh. Willie Colon says he’s done a great job this season given the circumstances. Bart Scott says he’s done a phenomenal job with crisis management and handling the media

Someone from Jets PR I’m sure got in their ear after last week. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Prime example of why Bart Scott is a mook and I don’t understand why so many Jets fans love the guy as an analyst.

Saleh couldn’t have handled the QB situation any worse over the last month and he’s repeatedly stuck his foot in his mouth time and time again when dealing with the media.

Oh well, it is what it is.

He’s not going anywhere and I have a better chance of Margot Robbie ringing my doorbell and shoving her t!ts in my face than Sean Payton or Jim Harbaugh coming here.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

My favorite part of these games is we'll be pissed if they lose, because it just further proves how much they truly suck, but also pissed if they win, because then it just screws with the draft pick which is the only meaningful thing left for this season.

Ah, the greatest of January traditions!

You're right.  But I'm still rooting for us to lose.  We need the draft position.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

You're right.  But I'm still rooting for us to lose.  We need the draft position.

Yeah, the only thing that we could potentially take from a win is if the Pats also lose and both get bumped from the playoffs as a result.  More a matter of sharing the misery than anything.

However, if the Pats win then there's literally nothing to take from a win at all.

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, the only thing that we could potentially take from a win is if the Pats also lose and both get bumped from the playoffs as a result.  More a matter of sharing the misery than anything.

However, if the Pats win then there's literally nothing to take from a win at all.

I don't care if the Pats make the playoffs.  They stink and aren't going anywhere.